Stop Flirting!

Cast :

WooGyu
Infinite Member
Jackson GOT7

**********

"Ya! You fucking bitch! What are you trying to do?" Woohyun punch hard on Jackson's face. That made him collapse.

"Hyung, what do you mean?"

"Hah! You think I cant see what you've done to My Gyu?!" Woohyun sat on Jackson's stomach, ready to give another punch.

But suddenly he take out his cellphone and show it to Jackson.

"Look ! I see clearly how you try to flirt with mine, bitch!" Woohyun show him some pictures.

"Wait Hyung calm down. You got it wrong. I just-" Jackson punched hard by Woohyun, again. His lips got bleeding.

"Dont try to explain, i dont need that."

Woohyun punched Jackson over and over until his own hand bleeding. Then he get up, pat his butts from dust, and glance to Jackson.

"Remember those wound on your face and dont try to flirt my Gyu again. Or you will not get your next morning" Woohyun just left.

"Let see Gyu."

Flashback

This morning Woohyun woke up so early. Manager Hyung told him that in three days to practice more because he has solo schedule in Taiwan.

Every member has their own schedule. Like Myungsoo and Sungyeol with their photoshoot, Sungjong with fashion exhibition, Dongwoo and Hoya with their dance class, well Sunggyu with musical and shooting variety show.

After takebath and get dressing, he go to Woollim's practice room. He made an appointment with the teacher at 9 a.m but he just arrived at 9.30 a.m.

"Chosonghamnida, seonsaengnim. The traffic just too crowded" Woohyun bows.

"Never mind. Just sit and start to warming up your throat" said the teacher.

"Nde..."

Woohyun sit properly and take a deep breath to start warming up.

"Hyung!!" Sungjong suddenly appeared from the toilet doors with his tremble voice.

"Ya! You scared me" Woohyun jolt a bit.

"Mianhe, but look at this! Palli!"

Sungjong get out his cellphone and drag Woohyuns arm closer.

Woohyuns face reddened so his eyes when look at his dongsaeng screens cellphone. Sungjong pat his hyungs back try to calming down him.

"I know your relationship being bored these time because of so fucking tight schedule, right? Maybe Sunggyu hyung just too missed you" Sungjong said calmly. Dont want to make Woohyuns feeling get worse.

"But.. but- this isnt a true way. Did he cheat on me, eoh?" Tears just falling down. Woohyuns heart broke into a piece by look at those shit pics, Sunggyu and Jackson intimate moments. The two have same schedule on a variety show.

Sungjong bravely hug his hyung. Embrace him warmly. He knows that feeling like because he felt it when see trough Sungyeol got intimate moment with his lover, Myungsoo, back then.

"Dont get it wrong first. He deserve an explain. Remember how I lost my Myung just by a missunderstanding. You got it, hyung?"

"Hum. But stil- Jackson has to get a lesson" Woohyun make a fist. A really strong fist to hold an anger inside.