~Worried Faces~

After i said sorry to the person i bumped, I quickly looked for an open store for me to dry and wait for the rain to lighten. I saw an open cafe for 24 hours, so i did not bother to go in. There aren't many customers so i was guilty for staying without buying anything. So i bought a small cup of coffee to also warm me up because of the cold night.

I looked at the dark sky placing my head on my closed hand to rest it, thinking why would Seo Jun end it with us. Is there someone new? someone who was better than me. Well if is there is someone else i hope that person can make his life better.

Without realizing, a teardrop left my eye when i blinked it. I quickly wiped the next tear that almost fell with the table napkin the barista gave me when she placed my order down the table.

I did not assume that the heavy rain will lighten soon, so when i finished my coffee i grabbed my bag and left the cafe, placing my hand on top of my head to cover it from the rain.

Moments later i realized that covering my head with my hand was useless. I finally found a taxi and went in it, good thing that the driver did not mind me soaking wet inside his car. I told him where to go, wishing my brother is still awake at this time to open the door for me.

Minutes later i knocked at my mom's house, and a familiar face came up, the person that opened the door for me was my little brother's girlfriend, She recognized my face and did let me in. I saw my brother cooking something in the kitchen, but when he saw me he quickly took a towel and wrapped it around me. His girlfriend took my bag and laid it down the floor and letting me sit on the couch.

"Noona, What happened?"

" Did something happened between you and Seo Jun again? If something did i will find him and kill him for you!."

His girlfriend suddenly gave him a stop it look, I looked at my brother and cried endlessly, My tears cannot be stopped, so my brother gave me a hug and brought me up to my old room.

I laid down my bed and cried all night, thinking these were the tears i was holding back when we were fighting, Now that i understand my eyes gave all of my tears away. I opened my eyes and it was already morning, I smell my mom's bacon and eggs down from the kitchen to my room.

I changed my clothes as i remember i forgot to change last night due to my endless crying, I also took a sweater to keep me warm from my cold body, I opened my bedroom door and saw my mother and my brother's worried faces.