~Questions~

"Noona, gwaenchanha?" My brother said with a worried face.

"Ne gwaenchanha." I replied with a faded smile.

"Ne Teayang, Haneul told me everything about you and Seo jun sshi, are you alright?"

"Eomma, I don't want to talk about it, maybe next time."

I told her  while eating the food in front of me.

"What about your job, it will be so awkward between you two now when you see each other."

Haneul said completely concerned about me.

"I'll be fine Haneul, I promise, I'll find a way for us not to see each other inside and outside of the entertainment."

I patted my brother's head so he knows that i'm fine, even though i'm not.

I looked at time, realizing i'm going to be late for work if i don't move now.

"Eomma please pack me lunch i'm going to work today."

"Can you just tell your manager to stay in today? You are tired."

My mom said with concern

"I can't the idols are going to have an interview today, I need to show up."

My mom sighed with defeat and did let me go.

I went to my room to take a shower and to change my clothes, I went back out to get my packed lunch and to wear my shoes.

I gave them kisses and waved them goodbye as i take off.

I thought it was going to be a normal day but i was wrong, when i got to place where the idols will have a small show the first thing i saw was Seo Jun,

If this was a normal day i would up to him and kiss him giving him his everyday coffee. I really want to do it,

My feet wanted to walk next to him, my brain wanted my body to move with him, but my heart said no and that i need to move on by myself.

As i look at him from far away, I see a very busy man that this idiot loved and cared for a long time.

If this was a normal day, I should be going up to him and asking what my duties are. But this isn't a normal day so i walked past him pretending nothing happened, pretending i did not cry over him last night.

I looked for my manager and asked him whose face i'm going to work with today, He assigned me with the same idols i always worked with. The three rappers of Bangtan.

I greet them with the same face everyday, and put on the make up. When the show was done and the idols have left safely, it was only the make up artists left and the camera men, We were fixing the stuff we used, it was a very quiet and awkward atmosphere.

"Ya! Taeyang do you and Seo Jun oppa have plans for tonight?" I remembered that no one from work knew we were over, I saw Seo Jun look at me from the side of my eye.

"Aniyo, We have no plans for tonight." I quickly replied with no hesitation so that Seo Jun knows that i understand him.

"Wae? You guys always go out after work, Did something happen between you two?"

I just wished she never asked that question, it just made it more awkward now.

I saw Seo Jun and the camera crew leave so its about time to tell her what really happened.

"Eun Gi..." I mumbled her name to notice me

"Yes byeol?" When she finally noticed my frowned face.