~Saved~

THE DAY OF THE PERFORMANCE PART 2

I asked for an outfit from the dressers and they gave me a quite long polo and black stockings to pair with, I quickly fixed my hair when the planner shouted in our waiting room "BAP's Diamond 4 Ya is next!".

We were all behind the stage, While me and Jongup had a small talk.

"Hey, you nervous?" He asked when he noticed me biting my nails watching the performers on the stage.

"Oh, Not really." I replied giving my attention back to the performers.

"Have you done this before?"

"Yeah actually, When I was still in BigHit."

"You know tha---"

"HEY BAP! YOU'RE UP!"
Jongup was cut off by the planner, His full attention was on his hyungs while they were going up the stage.

"Just... uh ... Good luck!"
He followed up what he needed to say and the left to go to his hyungs.

While me and the other backdancers were waiting for our turn, We stood by the stairs so we'll be ready when we need to go out.

When we got to the stage we danced what we practiced hard for, What Himchan practiced hard for. The feeling was strange when me and Jongup needed to touch for seconds, But I shook the feeling off. I did not want to assume but the fans must really envy the people like us, I felt the same way when I was dreaming for this job.

It did not feel awkward at all I just felt a new feeling and I experienced it. I was happy and I shouldn't smile, the camera might see me.

We were all panting when the song stopped, BAP needed to pose so I held my panting in.

We all left the stage and left BAP behind so they can say a few words to their fans.

All I hear is panting and drinking from the dancers, And when the boys came in they clapped their hands and bowed to us.

"Wah! Everyone thank you for your time, You all did great." Youngjae came in being all so loud and clapping like a seal.

When I was about to drink, Someone patted my head and ruined my hair. It was Jongup.

"Good job." He smiled and left.

I wanted to say thanks because he subtle-ly catched me when I tripped at the stage, It wasn't so obvious and that made it cool. I was reaching for his neck but I stepped on his foot, He got my torso and I stood up, I thought I was going to ruin the show but I was saved. I whispered sorry at his ear for the inconvenience and continued.

We cleaned the waiting room while the others are getting ready to leave, Zelo ran up to me and invited me to another after party.
I said yes and he told me they will wait for me so we can all go out.