~Practice~

<THEY DANCED AND PRACTICED THAT👆>

The boys and the dancers danced they were all great, And I was so embarrassed that we had to sexy dance.

I caught up very well and when they said we had to pair up as girls and boys, they paired me with Jongup.

                      -------------------

After minutes of practicing the whole performance itself was perfect.

"Ah! Im so tired let's go home now."
Himchan whined and everyone exhausting-ly sat on the floor.

"But hyung you're the one who always  make mistakes and we have to do it again."
Zelo complained to the elder.

"Ya Choi Junhong! I don't always make mistakes you know."
Himchan said whle forming a fist and trying to scare the younger.

"Jong! Do you think we can go home now?"
Youngjae asked him hoping the answer would be a yes.

"Yeah sure hyungs, we can go home now. Just remember the steps tomorrow, and if you don't at least make adlibs, even the dancers."
Jongup looked at his hyungs then to the dancers.

"Sure!"
Everyone answered then stood up, I wanted to sit for a bit more so some left the studio.

After a few seconds of sitting down, Someone lended me a hand which is Jongup, I took his hand and he helped me stand up.

"Great practice today, I hope you're ready for tomorrow's performance."
He gave me a thumbs up and I laughed a bit at the gesture.

"I guess I am."
I walked to my stuff and took them.
While we were walking to the hallways he questioned me something.

"Hey I remember that you did'nt answer my question yesterday, do what was your answer?"

"Hm? What question?" I tried to sound innocent.

"On why you would leave Big Hit."
He punched me with that question and I tried to dodge it onece more.

"I guess ill have to save that for another time?"

"Hm? sure Taeyang, Oh! do you need a ride home? You said that you're near here." He offered.

"Oh no! Please don't make me bother you guys, My house is so near its just in the neighborhood." I exclaimed waving my hands infront of me.

"Well its your choice.  Please don't be late tomorrow."
He gave me a smirk then he ran to his hyungs.

                           ------------------
A/N 
Hey babyz!  Is this chapter a bit short? If it is im truly sorry (hehe) But i'll try to update everyday so I won't feel bad.