~Did It!~

My hands were sweating and my eyes cannot look in just one direction and I can't wait to stand up and finish this, Whenever the man will call out name by name my heart just skips a beat.

I'm so nervous and sweaty people will just look at me curiously and confused.

And the time has come, The guy who is calling out names just called the name my parents gave me, I just wished for it to end so badly.

"Are you nervous?" The guy told me who is probably gonna interview me, I guess they noticed me sweating bullets outside they're office.

"No, not at all" I gulped a lot of saliva to say those words, I hoped it was worth it.

I guess I can say that I did well on my interview, I still don't know the results are but they said they will just email me. I can see that the three men that interviewed me looked impressed with my answers, I don't want to assume but I think I will get the job!

When I got out of the building I quickly grabbed my phone and began to call Eun Gi

I hear my phone ringing and waiting for her answer.

"Hey Taeyang!"

"Eun Gi! Guess what? I actually did do the interview!"

"Jinjja?!! So how did it go? Did they accept you already?"

"Not yet though, They said that they are going to email me, And I was so nervous I think I did good actually."

"Uwa! At least you did your best that's all that matters!"

"Thanks Eun Gi! So what is happening there?"

"Oh not much, I saw Seo Jun with a new assistant, She looks weirder than you."

"Oh really? I guess he is doing fine then..."

"Tsk, Duty calls, Let's talk more later about your interview okay? Byeeee"

"OKAY! Goodbyeee~"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!! Thanks for reading this chapter of Le Noir, Sorry for the short chapters again ;_;