~Welcome Party~

Me and the girls arrived at the restaurant and took more than ten chairs and we will probably occupy the whole restaurant.

The TRCNG boys went in first then the the other Sonamoo girls, They greeted me and we chatted for a bit.
"Hey Noona, are the hyungs coming in?" Hak Min from TRCNG asked.

"They probably are, Daehyun and the others looked excited when they accepted the invite."

"I wish they will." Tae Seon hoped
                  --------------
A little bit later the boys finally came in to join the party.

"Greetings! I am Kim Himchan of B.A.P, Please take care of us." He greeted.

"Hello Miss Byeol, We have met again." Zelo created a peace sign and he then sat down.

"Hello Miss Byeol I am Bang Yongguk leader of B.A.P and this is Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae and Moon Jongup, Please take care of us." He pointed at the three and gave a 30 degree bow and they sat down the big table.

"Say, Miss Byeol what will you be doing in the Entertainment?" Daehyun asked.

"Well, i'll be putting your make up's on and i'll be fixing your hair." I explained

"Well then please do so" Himchan smiled at me while I smiled back.

And because of all the fun chatting we all actually lost track of time, But when time was running we were frankly losing people.

Mostly all of the people left and a few of the B.A.P members.

"It was fun talking with you Taeyang, but sadly I have to go." Himchan told me.

"Oh please, Thank you for coming." We both stood up and waved goodbye.

The remaining people to drink were Me, Eui Jin, Daehyun and Jongup.

"Hey Taeyang! Let's drink more ha?" Daehyun said while looking so drunk.

"Ah! hyung you're so drunk!"
Jongup scolded him.

"haha, how will you be going home now?" I chuckled as I am looking at Daehyun the turning my stare to Jongup.

Eventually Daehyun and Eui Jin fell asleep, While me and Jongup were still drinking and chatting.

"So where did you come from Miss?" He asked while sipping from his bottle of beer.

"Well I'm from Big Hit Enterprises, And please just call me Taeyang." I told him.

"Oh sorry Mis- ehr- Taeyang, But what made you work here? From what I know Big Hit is a good company" He added.

"Well I just resigned"

"Hm? What made you do that?"

"Uh, its just that, Ts is closer to my house than in Big hit."

"I don't think thats a good reason to leave a such high salary company is it?"

He left me there speechless, I can see that he is unto me, I wish he wont pry in more.

"Uhhhm.... Jongupp... let's.. go home.." We heard Daehyun mumbling in his sleep, Completely saving my life from Jongup's end less questions and my awkward answers.

"Well then, we better get going then." Jongup realized.

"Yes of course, I'll just go and get Eui Jin a taxi and I'll go too."

"Well its very nice to meet you Taeyang, I'll hope I'll be in your care in the upcoming stage performance."

"Sure! I'll even ask the manager to do your face."
We shook hands and said our goodbyes and he left with drunk Daehyun and I hailed Eui Jin a taxi and I hailed a taxi for myself too.
            ------------------------
(A/N) Hey guys its me the Author again! I'll just drop by and say thank you for supporting and reading Le noir. I really hoped you liked this chapter, If you did please vote and ill make more of it.
LOVELOTS <3
-xCreepySmileGuyx