~Ready~

"You are hired in TS ENTERTAINMENT, We hope to see you present and ready to work this upcoming Monday, CONGRATULATIONS Ms. Byeol Dal Taeyang"

I flipped when i saw the email, I did not expect for this to happen but i had a little hope in me. I quickly called Eun Gi to tell her the great news i just had, as always she congratulated me and told me she was happy for me, I thanked her and she said her break just ended so she had to work again.

Im so surprised when i saw the email, But i'm nervous and its hard to reason this out to my boss.

*Minutes Later in Big Hit Entertainment*

"You? Taeyang? Going to resign? But I thought you loved working here?"

"Yes sir I am going to resign, I do love it here, But its just personal problems"

"Did something happen between you and Seo Jun? That's why you're leaving?"
Ugh! I have nothing to say to that.
Someone suddenly knocked, Thank God I can dodge the question!

"Excuse me Sir? I need to speak with you for a moment." Seo Jun knocked and went inside the office and stood beside me like nothing happened for 3 years.

"Yes of course Seo Jun, Me and Taeyang just finished talking" We weren't done talking yet but i think he doesn't wanna talk about this

"And by the way Taeyang, I'll let you go, Just please be careful." I turned my head and thanked the approval of my boss.

I closed the door behind me and searched for Eun Gi to tell her about the manager's acceptance.

"Omg Eun Gi!!!"
I squealed that probably scared her.
"What what what?!!"

"Boss accepted my
resignation!"

"Oh! Congratulations hun!"

"Its all because you helped me"

"Wait you will leave Taeyang?" A familiar voice came up that happens to be Kim Namjoon.

"Oh yes Namjoon, Im sorry i just had to leave." I stated

"Oh thats sad, Good luck out there." He patted my shoulder and left us and I nodded at him.

"Im kinda excited for Monday" I told her

"Im sure you are, now go home and be ready for Monday" Eun Gi was smiling while seeing me off.

"Yes! Thanks Eun Gi!"