~Very Nice~

MONDAY

I sough when I looked high up the Entertainment's building.
When I got in I greeted everyone who was there.
I talked to the manager for a bit and roamed around and talked to others.

"Good Morning" I saw a tall silhouette nearing me and greeting everyone else, When that person walked pass me I greeted and smiled at him.

"Hey, who is that?" I asked the new friends I just made.

"Oh that's another idol he is in the group B.A.P  and he is the maknae." The girl said.

"His name is Zelo, But the real name is Choi Junhong." The other girl added.

Minutes later more idols came in and greeted me, They were all nice and cool, all groups were getting ready for practice except for B.A.P. They said they were missing their dancer. 
A little bit later, a young man came in rushing and went to B.A.P's practice room.
I didn't  wanted to hear what they were talking about but my ears just can't help it.

"Ya hyung, what took you so long?" I heard Junhong complaining.

"Oh sorry we forgot to wake you up" Another young man said

"I just tried to get breakfast"
he explained

-----------------------------------------
I spent all the remaining hours talking to my new friends.
"Hey Taeyang! How about we treat you a welcome party after this day?" Eui Jin from Sonamoo said.
"Oh really? But I don't want to bother you guys" I explained

"It won't be a bother, We will invite the boys from TRCNG" High.D exclaimed

"And maybe the boys from B.A.P! It will be a blast! I'll go ask them." Eui Jin and High. D ran towards the boys to invite them while leaving me speechless in the middle of the hall.

When the two neared the boys I saw them nod in excitement and waved at me, I waved and smiled at them and walked to Eui Jin.

"They agreed to come to the party!" High.D squealed

"Oh thats great... Where to though?" I asked

"Just the restaurant around here, let's go and reserve the chairs!" Eui Jin took my arm and went to the restaurant.

-----------------------------------------
(A/N) Hey Guys! I wanted to add TRCNG and Sonamoo in the story to make it more realistic, *i guess*
So please vote so I can see you like the story! Thank you for reading <3 lovelots
             -xCreepySmileGuyx