Witches give stitches (Lydia)

"Lydia!" Natalie Martin, Lydia's mom, yelled up the stairs to her daughters room. "Mom?" Lydia yelled back, standing from her bed and walking towards the top of the steps.

"Come and have a look at these dresses! I need your help choosing one for my date Saturday!" With a small sigh Lydia made her way down the stairs, making it all the way down faster than she expected as she'd fallen down them.

"LYDIA!" Natalie's scream filled the silence following the dull thud Lydia's body made as it hit the floor. "Mom" she whispered, "No, stay down honey. I might have to call an ambulance"

"Hello? Ambulance please, Lydia? Lydia? Stay with me" Natalie pleaded as she watched Lydia's eyes go out of focus.

*Time skip to the hospital, courtesy of me rereading the HP books*

"Natalie? What happened?" Melissa asked hurriedly as Natalie came running in after Lydia's bed.

"Lydia, she um- she fell down the stairs, there was blood and a cut, a really big cut and she fainted I-"

"Hey, it's okay. Natalie, look at me, Lydia will be fine" Natalie nodded slowly, allowing Melissa to help her fall into a seat behind her.

"I need Junior Nurse (Y/L/N) to room 312 asap" Melissa paged as she ran through the hallway, directing the paramedics to the room she needed Lydia in.

"Okay, Lydia Martin?" A young nurse, not looking much older than Lydia herself, walked into room 312. "Yes, that's my daughter"

"Oh. Hey, Lydia!" The nurse, you, smiled at your school friend. "Hey, (Y/N)" Lydia replied weakly but a smile still on her face.

"Uh, Mrs Martin? We're going to need you at reception. There's some paperwork needs filling out on Lydia's behalf." A male nurse popped his head in, Natalie looked conflicted until you spoke up, "Mrs Martin, she's in safe hands. I promise, the paperwork won't take five minutes"

Nodding her head slowly, Natalie made her way out of the room, leaving you and Lydia alone. "So, what happened this time?" You asked as you sat on Lydia's bed beside her feet.

"Fell down the stairs" she whispered, reaching for a glass of water on the bedside table. Lifting up the slightly bloodstained bed covers you examined Lydia's side, "Oh, honey. Yeah, you're gonna need a few stitches"

"Alright, well I'll be back in two ticks. I'll go and get the needles and stuff"

*Skip all the preparation bc I'd just be making it up as I go along*

"Alright now, because you have three separate wounds, I'm gonna have to use a little magic. Is that okay?" Lydia nodded as she smiled at you, "I trust you"

With a friendly smile you waved your hands around briefly, purple magic falling from your fingertips and enchanting the two spare needles and medical string.

As they began to sew up two of the wounds, you began to hand sew the last wound. "I never thought I'd have to get stitches by a witch" Lydia laughed as you just finished up.

"Well, you know what they say, 'Witches give the best stitches'."

Ho, ho, ho, it's magic! You knooow. Never believe it's not sooooo.

Hey lil penguins, how are y'all doing on this lovely Sunday morning/afternoon/evening/night? I hope you're doing well!

I'm very sorry that this imagine is so very very crap. I have limited ideas rn tbh. Don't hate:( relate:) and love me pls.

I'll try and get some more stuff out for you quickly, but in the mean time;

I love y'all my lil penguins, and I will see you all later *salutes* xxxxx