Answers

Kicking things off, I plop down on the couch and hold the photo in front of my eyes. "Okay, Kurome. I know you can hear me." I say. "What is it Brosy?" She asked. "Care to explain this?" I asked. "Explain what?" She asked back. "I know you see what I see. Cut the crap." I demand, without shouting. "Okay. I see it. But I've never been there with you. It was straight to Hyper Dimension and destruction only there." She said. "Simple enough. Do you know what dimension it could be?" I question. "Yes. Because Kurome knows everything. How the hell am I supposed to know?! But, Looks like a Super Dimension to me." She wondered to herself. "You know, you really aren't helping your case here." I told her. "Whatever. It's not like you can touch me anymore." She said. "Curse you and correct facts." I said. "Super Dimension, huh? I know where I need to go now. Thanks...I guess." I say. "Whatever." Kurome said, and disappeared from my mind. I stand up. "Anything?" Mecha asked. "Yeah. I learned somethings, but not everything. But I know how I'm going to find them." I said. "Which is?" Azura asked. "I'm going there to learn what I did." I said. "Are you stupid or something? That would be like killing yourself!" Alice scolded. "I know. But I can't just let this slide. I want-no- I need to know." I said, and walked into my lab. I check the Shares, and then walk over to the corner and pull a sheet away. "Memoire. I need you to watch the Shares and power up the transporter once I finish. I'll call you on Infinity Crystal." I say, and start up the machine. It hasn't been used in years, so I didn't expect it to work. But to my surprise, it worked with ease. The old machine booted up, and opened a blue and red portal inside the large circle. "Okay. I'm heading out. Azura. Keep the Shares up for me." I said, and faced them. "Please. Don't follow me." I add, and step through. To Super Dimension.

A/N: I like to avoid short short chapters(I mean, seriously, less than 400 words), but that couldn't be helped.