Breakups (Scorbus)

(Birth re-written)

"Mmn!! Albus!! S-Slow down!! C-c--"
-------------------------------------------------------
Scorpius' POV

I held my stomach as I vomited into the toilet... I'm so tired of this stomach bug... I've had it for almost 3 months...

"Scorpius?" I heard Albus call from the other room, "Scorp are you okay?"

I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth, and then walked out.

"You look awful... Are you feeling alright?"

I shook my head, "I don't feel good..."

"You're too thin"

I looked down, I was extremely thin, with a small bump on my stomach. I gasped, shaking my head, "You... You ruined my life...!"

"What??"

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!" I screamed, running out of the room.

I immediately ran to the hospital wing, out of breath, and trying hard not to throw up.

"Are you okay?!" Madam Pomfrey asked me, and I shook my head.

"I... I think... Can I have a pregnancy test?"

She nodded, grabbing her wand, "Scorpius, this spell with disrupt the fetus If there is one... You will need to lay down due to the pain it causes... If you are not pregnant, the spell will have no effect on you."

I nodded, laying down on the bed she told me to, and lifted my shirt, after further instruction.

"Alright" she raised her wand and muttered a spell that I couldn't hear, and all of a sudden, a sharp pain went through my stomach and I cried out, clutching it.

"You're pregnant dear" She whispered, "I suggest you tell the father..."

"He broke up with me a month ago... He sees me as a friend now..."

"You have to tell him... And your father..."

I burst into tears, holding my bump, "I'll release you tomorrow... For now, I need you to rest... Next month will be very painful, due to stretching, and you'll need your sleep..."

I nodded, curling up on my side, letting tears fall from my eyes... I'm going to be the worst father ever...
-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and ran into the bathroom to vomit... Ten minutes later, went back to the common room after brushing my teeth...

"SCORPIUS!!" I heard Albus call.

He ruined my life. If he hadn't dumped me this will be so much easier.

"Uuh, Al?"

"Yeah?"

"I... I... I'm pregnant..."

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?"

"I..."

"I HEARD YOU!! YOU'RE LYING!! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT I'M WITH POLLY!!"