It's our secret (James x Severus)

A.N. All characters except for the babies belong to J.K Rowling!! She owns Harry Potter! Not me! Rip...

I'm really enjoying writing this one, so if you want me to turn it into a real fanfic, I will. It will include Wolfstar, Severames, and some cannon "ships."

Warning~ Smut! Swearing! There will be sex between two underage boys! If you don't like that, go to another one of my stories or to someone else's! Thank you 🤤🤗😁
Severus' POV

I slowly walk down the corridor, wanting to seem as though I didn't have any specific place I was going.

"Hey Snivellus!" The marauders tease.

I sigh deeply, ignoring them.

"Snivellus! Why won't you talk to us?" Black snickers.

"Please leave me be..."

"Why would we do that?"

I shake my head, shrugging, "Please..."

Black punches me in the stomach, causing me to cry out in pain. I slump down to the ground, clutching my abdomen.

"What should we do next?" Black laughs, looking to Potter.

James sighs, looking me in the eyes. We've been dating for two years, and he still hasn't told his friends. Mine know about James, but it's so obvious his friends are oblivious to our relationship.

"You guys go. I'll take care of him." James says, darkly.

His friends laugh and leave, walking down the hallway, and out of sight.

I see James look to where his friend just left, looks back at me, and walks towards me.

"Oh Sev... I'm so sorry..." he mutters as he lifts me into his arms.

I wrap my arms around his neck, placing my head in his collarbone.

James kisses my forehead, carrying me to the room of requirements.

My injury isn't very bad, so James is able to easily fix it.

"I love you..." He mutters after healing me.

"I love you too..." I wrap my arms around his neck, imagining a bed. It appears behind us, with everything necessary to have a great night. "I want to feel you tonight, James..."

He smirks and pushes me down into the bed, kissing my lips. He straddles me, his tongue exploring my mouth. I moan lightly as he pulls my hair, bringing my head up a bit. We strip of our shirts, and go back to making out.

"I can feel you against my leg." I tease, smiling up at my beautiful boyfriend. His sparkling brown eyes burn into my black ones.

He smirks, starting to grind up against me. I'm hard, and he's somehow gotten harder.

I let out a moan, moving my hips to create more friction.

He pulls his pants off, and I do the same with mine. I reach down and pull his underwear off. He stands up, and I get on my knees, on the floor.