"Death" (Ereri)

The scream echoed throughout the cabin. Eren Jaeger worked his fastest to get everything ready for when his boyfriend was to give birth.

"EREN!!!" Levi Ackerman screamed, as another contraction gripped his body.

"I'm coming!" he called back, gathering all the things he needed, and bringing them out to the bed that Levi was on.

Levi was on his hands and knees, his body rocking on its own accord. Heavy sobs were leaving his mouth, and his knuckles were white from grasping the sheets.

"I'm here, baby." Eren whispered, Levi looking up at him.

"A-About t-time brat..."

"I know. I'm sorry I look so long."

"E-Eren...?"

"Yes, Love?"

"I-It's s-stuck..."

"What?"

"AH --- AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"Breathe, Levi."

The pregnant man whimpered loudly and shifted to his back, rubbing his stomach.

"Other than the contractions, how are you feeling?"

"P-Pelvis h-hurts... H-Have to p-push..."

Eren nodded and spread Levi's legs wide, "Let me check."

He reached over to the nightstand, grabbing a small tube of lubricant. He squeezed some out onto his fingers, and pushed the first two into Levi's entrance.

Levi groaned in pain, letting his head loll to the side.

Eren pulled his fingers out, and rubbed Levi's thigh with his dry hand, "You're fully dilated. Next contraction, push."

Levi whined, rubbing his stomach. He was already so tired, and the upcoming contraction he could feel was not going to help.

"AAAUUGGHHHH!!!"

"Push love!!"

Levi took a deep breath and pushed, grunting loudly in effort.

"Good..."

Levi rolled his head back and clutched the pillow above his head.

"Aaaaauuuugggghhhhhhhh!!!!" He moaned as he pushed hard.

Eren smiles sadly, pressing a kiss to his lover's inner knee to calm him.

"I t-told you... It's s-stuck..."

"What is love?" Eren asked, sitting back in his heels.

"The b-baby..."

"Le-"

"NNGGHH!!"

"Push, Love! You can do it!"

"I-I- Aaauuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

"Shhh..."

"N-No!"

"Levi...!"

"It's stuck in my fucking pelvis!!!!!!!"

"Levi! Calm down!!!" Eren commanded, not believing his labouring boyfriend.

After twenty minutes of pushing, it became obvious something was wrong.

"I t-told you!!! The bastard is s-stuaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"I'm going to help it move down!"

"N-No!!!!!"

Eren placed his hands on Levi's lower abdomen. Using his fingers, he pushed on the baby's head, causing the man to scream in pain.