Post Suicide Cuddle Time!! (O.C)~ Part one

AN- ALL THE CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME!! Also, I call Carlos, Charlie at one point. Matty is from America, and Carlos is not. (Born in Mexico, raised in Boston, Ma.) Charlie is the English version of Carlos. 

"Carlos!" I moaned loudly, snapping my fingers in front of his face.

He looked at me strange, and went back to stating into space...

"CARLOS!!" I screamed, tears beginning to roll down my face.

His head snapped up and he looked at me.

"S-Sorry B-b-babe..."

I looked him in the eyes, and pecked his lips, my tears drying up.

"Carlos... What's wrong...?"

He sighed, and stared at his hands. "M-My mom k-k-killed herself... I s-Saw the n-note... Sh-She said she couldn't live with a---- a----"

He shuddered, and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Matty! She said she couldn't live with a fucking queer as a son!!!"

I hugged him close to my body.

"Charlie, Love... All you need is a man to love, and your child inside me..."

He smiled lightly through his tears, placing a hand on my stomach. "H-Hello Aa-Aaron..." He stuttered, wiping his tears with his free hand.

I smiled and put my hand over his, stroking it softly.

"Carlos... Your mother was a homophobic bitch... You know that..." he nodded, but he was empty, and far away...

I kissed his lips, and pushed him down on the bed, kissing him harder.

He pushed me off of him, shaking his head, "I don't want sex Matthew..."

I smirked and chuckled, "That's not what I had in mind."

He glared at me as I laid down on him, on my side due to my 6 month belly, and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled and hugged me back.

We stayed like that for what seemed like ages before we heard a knock on my door.

"Hello?"

It was his father... Carlos went to stand up but I pushed him back, shaking my head.

"I'll do it..." I stood and opened the door, glaring daggers into my future father inlaws eyes.

He sighed, and looked at my stomach. I subconsciously wrapped my arms around my bump, rubbing lightly.

"What do you want?" I demanded, causing him to look at my face.

"My son." he stated matter of factly. I was confused... What did he mean...?

"Excuse me?"

"My wife's burial is soon, and I want him to attend. He will be staying with us until then."

"Hell no!"

He shook his head and walked inside, completely uninvited!

I grabbed his arm, and he pushed me off of him. Carlos jumped up and started screaming at his father, about how I never did anything to him, and that I'm pregnant. I stood behind him and snaked my hands around his waist, comforting him.

"He's not going anywhere."