~Chapter 6~

~Natsu's Pov~ 

Lucy passed out in my arms as I was worried as hell about her. "Priestess Lucy" the guards had come over taking her from me and rushed her into the temple talking about a healing room. They wasn't a lot of help dealing with that attacker. "Lucy......was the one to kill us?" Gajeel asked as Erza him walked over as I looked toward them. "From they way Lucy was, she was made to do so by that unknown" Erza answered as Gray was sneaking inside with some of the Fairy Tail members as we looked at them worried.

"You guys ok?" Mira asked worried. "Lucy was the one........to put us in some sleep or something...." I answered as all their eyes widen in pure shock. "She didn't mean to" Levy's voice was behind us as we turned around to see her with that guard Leroy. "The attacker is Jason he was the one to kidnap Lucy, when she came back she was so scared for us she kept quiet of what he did to her.....he forced her to become a Phoenix Host or as it is called now a Phoenix Priestess" Levy then explained closing her eyes.

"Jason cannot die along with Lucy. They can never age, have families of their own but all they can do is watch everyone around them die like what happened to Eclair" Levy added as we was all in to much shock to even say a word. We was so confused, shocked, worried and even scared. "Jason attacked that morning while we was at the library, I found out the truth then and there. That day he turned her dark like he wanted, turned her into one of his kind...." Levy slowly opened her eyes.

"She caused a star to fall out the sky and to protect me, we share the same curse.....immortality" Levy then finally added as Gajeel was looking at her with a broken heart. "Zeref Dragneel saved her that day after the star destroyed everything, he saved her and cased Jason into a prison but he did break out many times as well as be put back in.....Lucy has blamed herself ever since, she is broken as it is and somehow you all come back from the dead....we buried your bodies....we saw you was all dead" Levy soon had watery eyes, tears building up.

"We don't know how we are back ourselves Levy" Mira spoke as Levy shook her head. "You all died.....You shouldn't even be alive" Levy nearly shouted as Leroy put his hand on her shoulder his eyes closed. "This could be Lucy's doing remember what happened four months ago when Jason attacked?" Leroy asked as Levy froze up. "She can't bring the dead back..." Levy whispered looking at her guard who opened his eyes. "She must of kept their souls...She must of made sure their souls were not damaged with that she could of created bodies" Leroy then spoke.

"Wait you are saying Lucy is some god or something?" Laxus soon asked as Leroy and Levy nodded. "Sometimes I wish there was time travel again....but we broke the only gate that could be made" Levy soon whispered as she turned around. "The world has changed, fighting Lord Zeref head on will get you all killed, Lucy owes him a lot, she would be on his side" Levy informed shocking us as I didn't believe my ears. Lucy would pick Zeref over Fairy Tail? Over her family? Over me?

"Please leave and never come near us again.......Lucy wouldn't stand this and would finally lose her mind" Levy then begged as Mira ran to her hugging her from behind getting her to freeze up. "Never.....you're both family to us, we miss you both, we care about you both, we love you both. We won't give up on Fairy Tail, we won't give up on our family" Mira spoke loudly as Levy was shaking as the tears finally were falling down her face as she covered her eyes crying. "We don't blame Lucy, we don't blame you for asking us to leave" Mira spoke smiling, her eyes closing.

All of us were smiling toward Levy and Mira. All of us agreeing to what Mira was saying. "We will be there for you both, we will become guards or something, we will be there for you and Lucy. It might be a new world but one thing hasn't changed, Fairy Tail spirit" Mira added as Levy was crying louder as Leroy smiled crossing his arms and closed his eyes. "Levy, Priestess Lucy needs this more than you think, she needs a family that could cure her and you" Leroy spoke getting everyone's attention.

"A cure?" Gajeel asked right away before anyone else. "Lord Zeref said if Lucy puts everything she has into it she can make a time gate and send two people only to the past to stop all of this.....to go back before Lucy was kidnapped and make sure she doesn't" Leroy started explained but sighed. "But to make the gate Lucy would need to use someone else's life force making her not do it.....there is to big of a chance it would not work after all" Leroy then finished explaining.

We was all in thought as Mira was calming Levy down. "Or we find a way to kill Jason" Leroy mumbled as we had killed the impossible before. "We can find a way" I spoke getting Levy and Mira to turn around and look toward me. "Natsu he is like Zeref" Levy spoke worried as the others looked worried before. "Why down now? We was all up for beating Zeref head on wasn't we?" I asked loudly and annoyed they was all in shock. "We find First Master's crystal and we get her spirit and then we find Gramps after that we have even more chance" I spoke smirking.

Soon others were joining in with ideas as Levy was smiling still had tears going down her face. "We don't give up you know why Levy?" I asked as she smiled even more looking at me. "Because, we are Fairy Tail Mages" she answered.