~Chapter 16~

~Lucy's Pov~ 

Later that day I was sitting on the side of the bed doing my old hobby. Writing. I kept doing it after all this time. I was using the side to lean on as I heard training happening outside. My mind was mostly on Jason. He was able to gift someone with his magic. I was able to stop Levy from aging and that but I never been able to figure out how to give people a copy of my magic. I heard a knock outside the door as I stopped writing after finishing the word and left it on the side as I got up walking to the door opening it.

It was Lady Zatanna. "What is your plan human scum?" she asked harshly and loudly as I kept a smile on my face. "My what do you mean Lady Zatanna?" I asked as I saw Levy and the three Fairy Tail mages leave there room looking toward Zatanna. "You are just some weapon to be used at the Dark Phoenix and yet you found a way to get Lord Zeref to give a fuck about you, so what are you planning" she spoke getting in my face as I kept my friendly smile. "My only plan is to help the human race" I answered.

her hands turned into fist as her wings started to glow. "Lady Zatanna know your place starting a duel with Lucy would get you killed not just by her and her people but by Lord Zeref" Levy soon snapped as like normal she knew politics and what to really say. Zatanna acted as if she didn't even hear her as she grabbed the collar of my top. "You think your slave race deserves to be free? They are normal but useful trash" she snapped as I finally lost my smile grabbing her wrist burning it as she fell on her knees screaming in pain.

Guards were rushing over along with Zeref. "You dare try and pick a fight with me keep your ground and remember your place, we are both here as Lord Zeref's guest so do not disrespect him by starting some pointless fight Lady Zatanna" I spoke dropping her arm that fell to the ground as she was screaming in pure pain as where my hand was, there was a burn left in it's place. "Lady Zatanna you dare bring a fight to your future Queen?" Zeref asked harshly as everyone knew I wouldn't lie about such things.

If I was ever in the wrong I always came forward. Everyone knew that. "She is only marrying you to save sad human lifes, they are nothing but slaves and they should always be that" Zatanna spoke loudly and harshly as Erza was holding back both Gray and Natsu from attacking her. "Do you forgot the pink head behind you is half human, half demon. The Prince of our country to be even more fact" I spoke as Zatanna glared toward me. I was finding this amusing as Irene showed up next to her kicking her around the face. 

Nearly everyone around gasp as Zatanna looked toward Irene. "You dare start a war Dragon Queen?" Zatanna asked. "I dare defend my daughter, try attack her again and next time you will lose that arm" Irene replied her eyes glowing brown as white scales were growing on her skin as Zatanna looked at her in pure fear. "Never threaten a daughter of a dragon" Irene spoke harshly as Zeref came forward getting Irene to move away. "Throw Zatanna into the meeting room and lock her inside until I go see her" Zeref ordered as guards came over doing so. 

"She most likely hasn't freed the humans in her area" I spoke as Zeref looked toward me. "I will send a Spriggan to check on them and bring them to your temple" he spoke as I nodded as the crowd around was leaving. "Irene you can have 10 minuets" Zeref spoke as Irene smirked getting me to go pale. Irene then vanished with how fast she moved. "Is that wise? Irene could kill her" I asked as Zeref smiled toward me. "She will not, she knows she can't just yet" Zeref replied as I sighed crossing my arms smiling.

"You plan on removing her status on leader?" I asked as he nodded. "She is a threat I do not want around for long" he spoke as I nodded mostly in agreement to the pure fact she was one. She could of just attacked me right off the bat and with Irene beating her.....I knew she would next time. "May we speak?" Zeref asked as I turned around heading into the room as I turned my head to smile toward him. "Of course" I answered as he came inside closing the door and putting a spell to stop anyone from hearing in.

"I mostly came to check on you" he spoke as I laughed slightly. "I had a feeling you would. I am fine" I spoke turning around fully to face him. Zeref walked over putting a hand on my cheek. "Do not lie to me Lucy Heartfilla, you may trick others but I can easy see right through it. I and you are the same in many ways" Zeref spoke as I felt my face burning up. Even with the Phoenix powers I couldn't calm it down. "With Fairy Tail back my mind is on the past again" I soon answered honestly.

"It was not your fault, you was in control of Jason, we will find a way to get rid of him somehow" he soon spoke as I nodded. "I am sorry but I am at fault, I couldn't fight back, I was too scared to fight without my keys, without Aquarius....because of that-" before I could finish Zeref pressed his lips onto mine. My whole face lit up as my eyes widen in shock. Unlike before there was no one around to trick. He pulled away smirking slightly. "Now I can do that when I please I will abuse it" he whispered moving his over hand to my waist pulling me close to him.

My face was as red as Irene's and Erza's hair.