~Chapter 19~

~Natsu's Pov~ 

We used the crystal Brandish gave to Gray as we was back in the town to see every member of Fairy Tail helping with the buildings and the town was basically nearly done. "NATSU! GRAY!" we heard Mirajane as we turned her heads to see her waving toward us as many of our members stopped what they was doing shouting a 'welcome back' to us. We waved to them all walking over to Mira who was holding a clip board next to Leroy. "Erza said to give you this" I spoke passing her the letter as Mira opened it up and started to read.

Her eyes widen and got back to normal and even watered every so often while reading. "Lucy has gone through so much" she whispered as she had tears building up at the end. She was a fast reader after all. "Mhmm she has and still is. She won't make another Time Gate as it is called now and she is getting people to look for Gramps and so on" I replied as Mira nodded taking a deep breath to calm herself down from what Erza must of put in. "Everyone won't be happy working by Zeref's side but if Erza agrees it is the only way it must be" Mira spoke.

"How will we get them to see it?" I asked as Gray had his arms crossed. "Call a meeting tonight, I can get it through to them" Gray soon spoke as Mira and I nodded. "Counting on you Gray" Mira and I both spoke at the same time as we smiled toward each other afterwards. "You can using the main hall inside the temple no one can listen in then" Leroy spoke as Mira smiled toward him. "Thank you, I know you are helping mostly because of Levy and Lucy but we really are thankful for it" Mira spoke as Leroy nodded and walked off.

Mira started spreading the news of the meeting as Gray and I helped out with building until it hit sunset when all Fairy Tail members went into a golden hall with chairs already inside. Leroy must of got it all ready. Mira, Gray and I were up in front where everyone was facing as they was all quiet. "After so long thought Erza has agreed with Lucy's plan with joining with Zeref" Mira spoke loudly as when she finished there was uproar right away. They shouting in pure rage and bloodlust as it shocked me at first.

Then again we was like that at first also. "SHUT UP" Gray shouted the room getting cold as everyone was quiet in shock staring toward him. "Lucy spent years saving humans and without Zeref we would get wiped out. Humans with magic and guilds like us were still around once and got wiped out because they didn't join Zeref and it wasn't him who wiped them out it was the other races humans and demons are no longer the only ones around" Gray nearly shouted shocking everyone, even Mira.

"There are Monsters, Dark Fairies, Trolls, Humans, Dragons, Demigods and Demon" I informed everyone as the ones who stood up shouting in rage sat down in shock. "The others are so powerful alone humans can't stand a chance anymore. We have no choice or Lucy would be forced to kill us all, she would not have a choice but to save every human alive she would have to deal with us, she has been raped, used, beaten, watched people she loved killed and much more just to protect human race" Gray nearly shouted.

People were starting to look worried, scared and guilty for Lucy. "We lash out at Zeref and don't go along with her plan we will cause her more pain, she is family as Levy is too, from what we know people have been born who looked just like us all once a couple of times they are call reborns to most people let them think you are just that" Gray soon spoke as I was worried for Lucy's sake in all this. She cared about Zeref and us all. She would be more torn than ever if we broke into a war with Zeref.

"Please we ask you all, agree with the plan, if it has to change Erza and Lucy will let us know. This is a new time and era.....we have no choice to and have no right to change the course Lucy has set everyone on" Gray then spoke as everyone agreed to do so. Gray really did change their hearts and mind. I was in shock by it, so was Mira. "We should all rest for the night, we have to get this town finished before Lucy comes back" Mira nearly shouted. It got everyone to smile and agree.

Everyone was leaving as Juvia came over to Gray. "Juvia wonders if Love Rivals is truly ok?" I heard her ask as Gray grabbed her and headed back into the room. I let the two love birds at it. They was a thing now after all.

~Gray's Pov~ 

I dragged Juvia back into the room and pulled her into a kiss. Juvia was shocked but kissed back as I ended up pinning her at the wall. Her hand went down my chest as I deepened the passionate kiss. I pulled away when we needed air as Juvia's face was burning up ever so slightly. "Lucy ain't your love rival she is a sister to me you baka" I whispered as she smiled but soon smirked her hand going down my pants and boxer as I groaned getting Juvia to bite her bottom lip. "Juvia is craving Gray-Sama" Juvia whispered as I smirked.

I made ice block up the doors. "I'm craving you too" I whispered as I pulled her into another deep passionate kiss as the night got very intense and hot. Juvia had a lot of energy when came to sex.