Why?

Dan's P.O.V.

So I think it was safe to say that we pissed off Chris and Pj. When Phil and I left the hospital I got like a bazillion texts from Pj. There hadn't been any signal in there for some reason. The basis of the texts were "Where the fuck are you," and even better "You know what, I think you killed Phil." That one made me laugh. I dialed up Pj, and after the third attempt, he answered. "What do you want man." "Well hello to you too, Peej." Where were you?" We were at the hospital." "So, did you try to kill Phil but then gave up?" "No. Phil made a fangirl pass out by giving her his number." "OH! Nice." "Ya, so, sorry about that. How about we get together tomorrow and play some guitar hero?" "Sounds good to me. See ya then" "See ya" I hung up and attempted to put my phone in my pocket. I missed and it fell into a sewer grate. "FUUUUCCCKKK!" I stormed off, but, I didn't get far when Phil caught up to me and grabbed my wrist. His touch alone was enough to calm me down a little. "Hey, it's fine. We'll get you a new one. And this time, no jet black Iphone 7 okay?" He gave a quick lopsided smile. I could see that there was an emptiness in his eyes. I only noticed it because I looked into my eyes everyday and saw the same thing. I pulled him into a hug. "Thanks man." He politely pushed me away. "No problem."

Phil's P.O.V.

"No problem" But there was a problem. The problem was when he hugged me. It felt like there were fireworks bouncing between our bodies, that there were only me and him. This shouldn't be happening. I'm straight, not bi, and definitely not gay! I wish there were a way to test for it. Because right now, I am extremely confused. And then, I figured out a way. Maybe if I go on a few dates with this Ashlie chick I could lead her on and then figure this out easily. If I don't feel anything towards her then I'll know. We had just reached our flat. I could hear the sound of whirring drills in the background. I gave an intenal groan. Dan unlocked the door and led me to my room. "Well... this is where you're going to be sleeping." "Thanks, wheres the lou?" "Oh, ya right through those doors." And with that I got ready for bed.

Ashlie's P.O.V.

I woke up with a horrendous headache. I groaned aloud in pain and called in one of the nurses. "Can I get something for my headache?" "Yes darling. I'll be right back." She left and not 5 seconds later was back with the pills and some water. I greedily sucked them down. "Thanks." But she had already gone to check another patient. I grabbed my phone and pressed the record button. "HEY GUYS. It's me laughtrax here. I just wanted to let you guys know what happened. Last night I met Dan Howell and Phil Lester." I went into a rant about my experience. it took me 4 minutes to get it all out. I pulled out my journal and added Phils number to my contacts under "Daddy phil" I then proceeded in texting him. "hey phil whts up? btw dis is Ashlie frm last nite" I tapped the send button and waited, and waited.