-()-The Moment of Truth

Dan's p.o.v.
Phil had been a little distant since the night we slept together. Maybe we went a little to fast. "Hey, Dan?" Wait was he actually talking to me. It's been 5 days and he's barely said a word. His voice is very scratchy. Yes, Phil? "Did we jump into this to fast?" I honestly don't know. "I mean... I didn't even know I was gay up until then." Oh great he was just coming out. I just nod and don't respond. The next thing I know Phil is wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on shoulder. "I mean, I love you, but are we going to fast?" With every word I felt his breath on my neck. My neck is a very sexually sensitive part of my body. My arms were covered in goosebumps. I don't think we are. If we both feel comfortable with it then there is nothing wrong with it. After I said that I felt him remove his arms. He then spun me around to face him. Before I could say anything else our lips were connected in a firey dance of lust. I pulled him closer by his waist and he pushed my against the counter. WAIT! "Dan? What is it?" I push away from him and go to sit on the couch. Five days Phil! You don't talk to me for five fucking days and expect things perfectly fine. "I...I decided to tell my parents." He was hanging his head in shame. Oh... I...uhm... Is there anything I can do to help? "Can you come with me?" Yeah no problem.
Phil's p.o.o.v.
As we pulled up to my parents house I started to get nervous. I look over to Dan who is furiously chewing away at his lip. He looks over at me and smiles. "You ready?" Yeah... I think so. "Just know that whatever happens in there it doesn't affect the way I love you." I open my door and head inside with Dan at my heel. Mom! Dad! I brought company! I heard rushing downstairs in a hurry. They greeted me with hugs. I...uh... Also have something I have to tell you guys. "First let's get some tea!" Sure Mom. I lead Dan to the lounge and sit the couch. My mother comes back in a tray of tea and hands us both a cup. Thanks Mom. You should probably sit down for this. Both my mom dad sit down and look at me in anticipation. I'm... Mom, dad.... I'm gay. I had to just come straight out and say it before I lost the confidence. They stared at me in udder horror. Then Dan spoke up. "Mr. And Mrs. Lester I just want to tell you that I love your son and nothing will change that." I was looking at Dan so I didn't see my dad throwing a punch at me. It hit me with the force of a freight train. It immediately knocked me out.