-()--()--()--()-You Ruined Me

*()/*-_?#)_( ATTENTION. THERE IS SUICIDE IN THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE DONT THINK THAT I CONDONE IT. IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEMS I AM A SAFE PERSON TO TALK TO. THIS CHAPTER IS JUST GOING TO BE DESCRIBING THE VIDEO. THANK YOU. AND BTW YIU SHOULD ACTUALLY SUBSCRIBE TO LaughTrax. ITS ME

She was sitting in a room filled with pictures of Dan and Phil. All of them had their faces x'ed out. "Hey guys... It's me LaughTrax here." She did a very weak version of her previous greeting. "If either Dan or Phil are watching this then," she takes a deep breath and has tears running down her face. "You ruined me. I know what you two are. You guys are abominations. I believed you guys actually cared about me. YOU NEVER ONCE EVEN TEXTED ME AFTER WHAT HAPPENED!" She wipes away some of her tears and grabs something from off screen. It's an envelope with the names Dan and Phil written on it. "I hold here a letter. One of two of them. I am having the other mailed to your house. This one is just in case this doesn't work and I end up being able to deliver it in person." She sets it down and grabs a bottle of a milky white fluid. "This here is bleach." She again reaches off screen. "These are muscle relaxers." She grabs one last thing before sitting back down. "And this is the shape blade I could find." She dumps about 60 pills in her hand and puts them all in her mouth. She washes it down with the bleach. She picks up the knife and looks right into the screen. "Dan and Phil... You did this to me. I hope your happy." She said it in the most menacing voice she could muster. She placed the blade to her wrist and sliced deeply. So deep it was almost as if you could see white peeking through the fountain of red gushing from the wound. "I hope YouTube doesn't remove this video before you see it." She makes another cut on her other wrist and hold them both up for the camera to pick it up better. "This is what you did to me. I fucking hate you guys." She tried to say this with an evil voice but it was all taking affect. Her sentence trailed off as she passed out and slammed into the table. It was another 10 minutes of recording before someone walked in. They let out a blood curtling scream. She looks up and saw the camera and imediatly switched it off. The live stream was till going and the mic was still on so they could all still hear what was going on. The girl was sobbing. They could all tell that Ashlie was already dead. "Why Ashlie... I needed you." Then the live stream was cut off.