Five Years

--FIVE YEARS LATER--

Dan's p.o.v.
There were good days and bad days. Phil still couldn't come to terms with what happened five years ago. There were days when I found him in his bed clutching the picture he took with her the day we met her, crying. It hurt to see how it affected him. The letter she sent had come about 20 days after the video. She said that she had never wanted this to happen. All she wanted was a text. One word. Anything. I still had it in the back of my bottom drawer. Phil had tried to throw it away the day it came but I wouldn't let him. Things started to change that day. Our channels blew up. For some reason it made everyone want to know who we were. Now all three main channels combined have over 14 billion subscribers. We're the most famous people in this world. All thanks to Ashlie. But I hated that she had to die for this. It made me mad to see that people still liked us. I don't understand any of it.
Phil's p.o.v.
Today we had a photo shoot for some magazine that I have no idea the name of. I barely ever went outside anymore. I still felt so guilty about Ashlie's death. Everyone told me to forgive myself, but how do I do that? I can't even begin to do that. I walked out of my room wearing my signature lion shirt with my hair sweet to the side. I saw Dan waiting for me on the balcony. I went up behind him and hugged him. He leaned into me and smiled. It has taken him less time to get ready because he had stopped straightening his hair. "You ready babe?" "As ready as I'll ever be." With that we went to get in the car. Not knowing that our lives were about to be changed. AGAIN.