Oh, look! A puppy! ||| CHAPTER ONE

~ ~ ~

"SHIT-SHIT-SHIT-SHIT-SHIT-SHIT-SHIT!!!"

"No, NO! BAD WOLVES! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"I ONLY WANTED TO PET YOUR KIDS, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

"NOT IN THE FACE!"

You ran as fast as you could from the pack of angry wolves, trying not to trip or get hit by the roots and sharp branches of the towering trees around you. The wind blew from every direction, making it hard to see through your thrashing (h/c) hair. Leaves were flying by, falling in the autumn wind. 'Why did I pack so much stuff in this backpack..' You thought angrily, shouting more profanities from your quite colorful vocabulary.

You turned back. There was no sign of the wolves. Looking forward, you let out a sigh of relief and decided to stop running.

... Stopping abruptly wasn't the worst thing you regretted doing today.

You fell face-first into the thin sheet of red and brown leaves on the ground, breathing heavily. As your heart pounded a million miles a minute, you cursed once more at the realization of something bad. Really, really bad.

"Where am I?!" You sat up and ran a hand through your tangled hair, examining the surrounding forest, the whistling wind blowing in your direction.

You were definitely still in Ebbot City, considering how big it is, but you've been running for hours on end without stopping so now you're not so sure which part of it you're in. Almost all parts of the big city has dense forests, so trying to guess where you are is useless. You weren't the best at Geography anyway...

'Welp, I'm lost.' You brushed away the remaining strands of hair from your face.

Regaining the normal breathing speed, you stood up and took off the over-stuffed backpack and put it on the ground.

Luckily, you brought your headphones, so you decided to listen to some music while walking through the forest. This was one of your favorite songs, actually.

| Play song now |

It was nearing one in the afternoon so it was supposed to be hot, but the sky was grey therefore you didn't care. But you haven't even eaten breakfast yet. 'I'm so hungry... ugh, why did I even go out here in the first—'

You remembered the reason why you woke up at three in the morning, and your face lit up.

You quickly grabbed your backpack and slung it over your shoulder, starting to run across the orange and brown landscape.

The end of the dense forest was nearing, 'Almost there!' was one of the happy thoughts that ran in your brain.

The music helped in raising your mood.

You sang along, voice not amazing but it didn't make people deaf.

As you ran, the dense forest turned into rocky terrain. Mountains peaked and there were patches of sunlight starting to shine through the dense clouds.

You hiked up the mountain, luckily there was a path leading to the one of many caves that were dotted along it like someone shot the poor hunk of rock with a machine gun. The particular path leading up to the cave was the one you needed to follow. And once you went into that little cave and proved the legend, when you finally finished what your father had started...