Snowed-in. ||| CHAPTER TWO

~ ~ ~

The door shuts behind you. It's very dark and, of course, cold. Even colder, actually. You hear a finger snap, and the lights turn on. 'Does he live here?' You think. "Welcome to my 'lab' and or house again." 'Again? But this is my first time here...' "Oh, right. Sorry, I forget some times that you never remember those things.." You stare at G. 'What?!'

There's a worn out light blue shade to the "vandalized" walls and the tiled floor is purple with a few scratches and marks here and there

There's a worn out light blue shade to the "vandalized" walls and the tiled floor is purple with a few scratches and marks here and there. Though.. they have strange writing on them, resembling that of a prison cell wall. The dusty atmosphere sends a chill up your spine, as if this room has seen things you'd rather not witness yourself. A large cloak is pulled over what looks like a machine, and a space in the wall was cleared out to look like a work area. There are lists written in red and black ink as well on the walls near the area, and there are neat little drawers built in to the "counter". A small, grey, chair is facing the counter, and there is a bottle of ketchup, a mug, a book and pen, and a blueprint with weird symbols on the top. There's red ink all over one part of the blueprint, though.

My, What a cozy little place to live in!

And something that catches your interest, your backpack laying on the floor next to the weird machine.

"M-My backpack!" Your backpack.

As you reunited with your bag, G leaned against the wall with crossed arms. "So you gonna help me now, Doc?" "... S-Sure why not. And d-don't call me Doc, those d-disgusting people are corrupted with all their through-the-roof m-medical bills and stupid prescription drugs you don't even n-need to buy..." You stutter in the cold, still hugging tightly your backpack.

"Then would you prefer 'glasses' or 'human'?" He smirks. "..." You glare at the smoking skeleton. "Then Doc it is." G grins, walking over to the counter. 'How does he talk without moving his mouth?' You stare at his teeth, looking for any signs of movement. Well your teeth are definitely chattering silently...

It's so cold.

"Okay. Help?" The grin on his face is smaller, like an innocent grin. 'Innocent my ass..' He gestured to the blueprints on the counter.

"What are those?"

"These are blueprints for a thing I'm working on. The blueprints are messed up, and if I can't fix it in time," He pauses briefly, taking a quick glance at you before fixing his gaze on the cloaked machine. "this whole place would fall apart." G's eye sockets go empty, his smile faultering for a millisecond.

As if the Underground heard him, one of the tiles from the ceiling falls down and shatters into tiny pieces on the floor beside you. "And in it's current conditions, I'd say we have about two weeks to finish it." 'Oh...'