Problem? ||| CHAPTER SIX

| wuhahahhah im a panic addict |

| HOLY HEEEXXXXXXXXX 1K ALREADY ARE YOU KIDDING ME I AM SO HONORED LIKE THIS IS ONLY THE 8TH PART HOLLLLLLYYYYYYY :OOOO |

| and GUYS IM A GENIUS I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGG |

~~~

The both of you were running as fast as you could through the damp landscape, covering your noses and lugging around all the things you packed. The sprays were getting worse, and you were running out of time. Well, technically you were only doing this for G. You knew the Barrier was destroyed, and, inferring from that, the monsters had already moved to the surface. 'Them dying all of a sudden without any news or updates surely would be quite suspicious, right? Where did G get the idea that he killed everyone? Or whatever "the big one" was.'

"Almost there, just over that bri-" G stops at his tracks, sweaty and breathing heavily, dust and dirt flying everywhere. You do the same. A bridge used to connect the two pieces of land, is what you think. But it's gone now.

"N-Nevermind, we can teleport!" G wraps an arm around you, readying to teleport. You hear a gurgled scream coming from behind you. You turn your head to the disturbing noise. "What the hell-" You see a deformed and melty mermaid thing, whatever it is. It had damp and at the same time dusty hair, draped over it's face, it's melty arms crawling, limping, to your location... You turned back forward just hoping G would teleport already..

...

Nothing's happening.

"What's the holdup?" "I-I'm too tired.. My magic isn't working..." G trembled, struggling to teleport.

"Well you better hurry..." You pointed to the amalgamated mermaid monster, sweating. "Oh shit. Uhh..." G's 'eyes' darted from side to side, thinking of a plan. More sweat collects on G's skull.

"Let's just kill it." G suggested. "And the sprays are about to reach..." You try thinking of what to do.

"We need to jump." G states. "What?! But what about the machine? What if it breaks from the fall? Is there even anything we can land on down th-" "Just.. trust me." He cuts you off.

You think for a second, then you nod solemnly. "Alright. Let's go." G gets ready for the jump. You prepare as well, holding the stroller machine thing's handle tight, along with G's arm and the bag you had.

"3.. 2.." G counts down.

"1." You say at the same time as G does, taking a literal leap of faith with him into the abyss. You held the machine closer to you, protecting it with your free arm.

• • • • •

You hear voices. Well, just a voice. It's pitch black.

"A human? Even after this long? Interesting... Don't you think, son?" ".. No? Well I'll leave you alone first. I have some important business to attend to."

You feel something carrying you. It's hands are stiff and hard, like bone. You feel dizzy for a moment, and everything instantly becomes cold. You're starting to shiver.

Somehow, the cold goes away. Like magic.

"What are you up to, hmm? Son..." You hear a doorknob click, probably a door being opened, and you are set down on what feels like wood. ".. S-"