Promises ||| CHAPTER EIGHT

| there isnt supposed to be a music video this chapter |

| forgive me, i keep adding these scenes every time you and sans wake up together, in all my books. it's so fluffy i cant not put it in!! |

~~~

• • • • •

"Hey, she's back." "W-What do y-y-y-you think-think s-she w-w-wants now?" "I don't think she wants anything, she can barely even stand." "Then why d-do you suppose-pose-pose she's he-here?"

"... She needs our help." "Well you-you're doing that. I did-did-did my part l-last time. And what about that universe's Sans? He-He can han-han-handle that." "... Come on, please? I really wanna see what happens next, too!" "Fine. But I'm do-doing this-this-this-this for you." "Thank you so much!!"

"..! He-He-Hey! What was-as that-at-at for?!" "Heheh~"

• • • • •

You open your eyes and by the looks o it, you seem to be in a yellow room. Something is wrapped around your waist and it's making you feel all sorts of things.

Why?

Because you know what's almost squeezing you to death. It's a who, to be exact.

You start blushing madly and you try to contain your emotions. 'Why the hell am I here and why the hell is he doing this?!?!?!'

You're enjoying it a bit nonetheless.

'NO I DON'T!!!'

Yes you do.

'I never win arguments with you, do I?'

No.

'Fine. I can do this on my own.' You huff, thinking of how you're gonna get out of this "mess".

"G..?" You whisper. "G?" Your voice is a bit louder now. The skeleton groans at the sudden sound.

"G, please get off of me." You ask politely, knowing the he is now awake. "No.. can't.." He manages to say, still half-asleep.

"I'm not a teddy bear, you know?" "You're my teddy bear and that's final."

You roll your eyes. Trying to squirm out, you fail, as the living straight-jacket just tightens harder around you.

"You do realize that you're hugging my waist, right?" He nods.

"And that I'm alive and awake right now.. right?" He nods.

"Please, man. I need breakfast." He shakes his head in dissaproval. "I need it too, but both of us can wait five more minutes." He says.

'Oh come on.'

"I hope you're enjoying my slight torture." "Every second of it." You feel the smirk on his face grow.

"Question.." You bite your lip at what you're about to ask. He hums in response. "What does this mean?" You gesture to whatever he's doing.