For Him ||| CHAPTER NINE

| ooOOoh first undertale music vid for a header |

~~~

"W-What...?" You can't believe what your eyes are telling you.

"Hee hee hee! You should've seen the look on your face when I started doing that! And you thought G was in love with you? That was me the whole time!"

"..." You look to the side, unwanting to see the face of the person in front of you.

"What's wrong, Doc? Cat got your tongue?  HAHAHA!" They joke, sounding exactly like...

...

"Well, that last part was all me. I don't know what he told you while I was gone, but I bet 100% he just said that to make you feel important. Because you're "special"."

You have no words. Are you angry or sad?

"Where is he, you ask? Well, you'll see later. Heh."

"But he's not wrong there. You are special. Your soul there? It could power a death ray!"

"Oops! I guess I spoiled my plan to you. Oh well. I'm gonna have to take your soul anyway. Az-... My Flowey would be proud. And you'd be helping lots of people, too."

"Helping them die!" Chara giggles, eyes glistening.

"Now let's not make anything harder on both of our parts and give it to me." Chara holds out a hand, asking for your soul.

"No.." You clench your fists, finally facing the demon.

"No..?" Chara stares into your soul. "Well, being any outside entity, I can't exactly take your soul by force. So, I'm going to fight you." They smile, as the room and the both of you fade to black and white. A sort of dialogue box appears in front of you, along with several buttons labeled: "FIGHT", "ACT", "ITEM", and "MERCY".

The dialogue box loads text.

| Play music |

* Chara attacks!

* They let you have the first move.

"Your little G here is a fighter, yeah? He wouldn't stop fighting against me."

* You choose "FIGHT". You punch Chara in the gut, dealing...

* 1 damage.

"Ooh, that tickled! Do it again! Hahaha! My turn." They laugh.

The dialogue box turns into a square and a golden pixelated heart appears in the center, which you're guessing is your soul.

Knives rain down from the top of the box. You control the soul, making it dodge the knives. But the soul gets hit by most of them anyway, dealing 19 damage.

(Y/N) LV 1 HP [[] ] 1/20

* Chara laughs.

"That was easier than I thought! Give up already! I've already won anyway."

'Lesson number one: Expect the unexpected.'