Short Story #1

I tapped the table in irritation, because of my little brother being so loud, playing his stupid PSP.

Okay! He won't listen to me, when I'm getting mad the easy way. So, I'll guess I'll treat him harder.

I stood up from my seat and grabbed him by his collar. He stopped playing and stared at me with a terrified look on his face.

Pft!

I wanna laugh at his undeniably epic face, but it would just ruin my plan.

"When are you gonna shut your lousy big mouth and calm your lungs a bit?" I saw him swallowing some spittle because of my monotone.

He answered anyways, "I-I was just havin' fun!" I tightened my grip, he screams. I slapped his face hard, as usual, using my other hand.

I saw transparent liquids trying to hold themselves by his eyes. While the others are already falling freely, and some of them made the floor wet.

Then, the door of my condo unit unlocked.

There's none other than me who knows the password! Oh wait, Lorence knew.

I was, as usual, correct. It was none other than Lorence. My oh-so-sexy lover.

He locked the door behind him and stopped at the sight of me, who seemed to be bullying a little boy.

Then, he shook his head lightly. Making his way towards the long couch.

He passed by us, and sat down on his usual seat.

And, there he goes, "Good afternoon, Pery." I rolled my eyes at him. Like he'd see. He's just behind me.

"Whatever." I let go of Jeric. Slamming his skinny body on the floor.

It wasn't really a smart idea to let this freakin' child with me. My parents are crazy. They know how much I dislike it when this kid is here.

"I can see you're bullying your kid bro," emphasizing the word 'bullying', he continued, "That is so naughty of you Pery." once again, emphasizing each and every word.

Shaking his head in the process and staring at me. Like he's gonna pierce me right through my soul.

I felt conscious all of a sudden. So, I ignored him.

Lorence is not only sexy, he's hot like, mega hot. He's the most handsome guy I've ever laid my eyes on. And he's one heck of a seductive lover.

Most of the time, he'll play and tease me.

Right now, I think he's planning to do so, but Jeric is still here. Lorence still have some manners you know.

"You can go back to our house by yourself, yes?" Jeric nodded while packing his things. "I'm gonna destroy that PSP of yours if you bring it here again. Understood?"

"Y-yes, sis." I raised an eyebrow at Lorence who is behind us, he looks so amused. Argh!

Before he leave, "Make sure you go straight home, 'kay? No one  wants a kid like you lost. I'll rip all of your gadgets in front of you if I suddenly got some news that you're gone." and again, he gulped some spittle.

"I-I understand s-sis." I pushed him lightly, "Bye sis. And, s-sorry for earlier." It's not like you're the only one at fault. I am too.

"Yeah, whatever. Bye, take care." he waved his right arm. Then the elevator closes.

Even so I'm the real one at fault, I didn't apologize. Why should I? I must keep my title as the mean girl here!

Yes, I'm mean. Really mean, like hell. But, not always. Because I know my place, I know what kind of posture I have to do in a situation.