3

I quickly shot up, and looked at my brother.

Clutching my heart, I gasped. "My dearest brother, you didn't tell your closest friends that you have an adorable, darling baby sister that you love very much?" I willed tears to come to my eyes. "You must not love me very much!"

Tamaki clutched his heart. Quite the performance we were putting on. "Tsuneko I..."

"Tamaki!" Tears trickled down my cheeks. I should be an actress!

Tamaki pulled me into a hug and I smiled into his chest. Yes, Iowa's very short.

"Everyone," Tamaki called out grandly "this us my darling, adorable baby sister, Tsuneko, whom I love very much! And, she will be joining us at the host club today!"

And the fangirls screamed.

I pulled away from Tamaki, no evidence of tears on my face. "I've missed you, Tamaki! And, don't bother introducing yourselves. Tamaki has made sure I know who his best friends are!"

I looked at the large, stoic man, who had a small, adorable boy on his shoulders. "Mori-senpai and Huni-senpai!"

I looked at the two twins. "Hikaru and Karou!"

The twin on the left took my hand. "I'm Hikaru."

The twin bed n the right leaned on his brother. "And I'm Karou!"

I hope I can remember who's who.

I looked at the 'boy' with large feminine eyes.

"Haruhi!" I pulled her into a hug, Fangirling slightly.

I let the confused Haruhi go, and looked at the boy with glasses.

Hm. Not bad. "Kyoya."

^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^

A couple guests surrounded me.

"Do you have any musical talents, like Tamaki?" One girl asked.

I smiled. "I can sing, play the guitar, ukulele, and the piano!"

"Will play something?" Asked another girl.

I jumped up, and ran to the piano that Tamaki kept in the music room.

The last notes of my song lingered throughout the room. All the fangirls reacted suddenly and wildly. They crowded around me, cheering and shouting.

"I bet Tamaki taught her everything!" Someone screamed. And the guests rushed towards him, leaving me surprised.

I gave a sad little laugh, and walked out of the room. I didn't really have to be discreet, considering the craziness of the guests. I walked through the quiet halls. Well, I could hear the quit footsteps of someone behind me. Perks of cat ears, I can here everything. The person drew nearer, and whipped around, ready to defend myself.

It was just Kyoya. He stared at me, an eyebrow raised.

"Why are you following me?" I asked, continuing on before Kyoya can continue. "You really have nothing to gain. Tamaki likes you, our families are on good terms. You could've just let me walk on, and no one would've thought anything of it. Unless... You know." I sighed, and pulled off my beanie. I relaxed my tail and ears.

"Don't tell anyone." I said threateningly.

"Ah, I do know about the little secret," Kyoya said, pushing his glasses up. "U came to ask you to be host.

I thought for a moment. Maybe being in the host club was how I established myself in this school.

"Alright then," I said with a grin. "Let's do this. Kiss kiss fall in love, amirite?"