7

I sat on the sand, astral next to me, watching the rest of the club. The beach was called Okinawa. It was Kyoya's (well, his family's) private beach.

Tamaki was sitting on a rock, wooing a guest. Yeah... Kyoya opened it to guests.

Hikaru and Karou were playing volleyball with two other guests.

Haruhi sat under and umbrella, wearing shorts and a baggy shirt to hide her true gender from the guests.

Kyoya was managing who got to spend time with Tamaki.

Huni and Mori were doing yoga with two other guests. I giggled at their odd poses.

"I don't known why you needed my here." Astral grumbled. "The Shadow King isn't even near us..."

I swatted her arm playfully. "Shush. You never know what will happen. And, besides, to make this a better experience for you, I brought a surprise treat!"

Astral turned to look at me, her eyes wide with excitement. She took in a deep breath, trying not to burst.

I gave a laugh. "You'll have to weight, thought~"

Astral's mood dropped immediately, and she went back to quietly grumbling to herself.

^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^

I looked over to see my brother squealing loudly. He was stretched out on a lawn chair, wiggling around, his face red.

Astral laughed from beside me. "I bet he's thinking about Haruhi!"

I smiled. "I bet you're right."

Three guests questioned Tamaki's health, and the twins assured them that everything was fine.

^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^

The twins started a game. It was to see who can find out Haruhi's biggest fear first... All of the Host Club was playing, except for me. And, Haruhi, obviously, since she didn't know that was something that was happening.

^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^

I saw a couple of guys harassing the three guests that were hanging out at the top of a cliff. Haruhi went up to try and stop them.

Oh, Haruhi... You're brave, but you just can't handle those boys!

Haruhi was thrown off the cliff. One of the guests had escaped to get Tamaki, while the other two were held by one of the harassers. Tamaki raced up the cliff, going after her. He jumped off of the cliff, trying to save her.

Tamaki stepped out of the water, cradling Haruhi. I rushed up to the pair, astral and the rest of the hosts following.

"Where'd they go?" Tamaki asked in a soft voice.

"We've kept their ID cards, and respectfully asked them to leave." Kyoya answered. "The girls all went back to the hotel, and I've called a doctor, and he should be arriving here any minute know."

"I see." My brother said.

"I'm fine, guys. I don't need a doctor." Haruhi piped up, stepping onto the ground and out of Tamaki's arms. She was handed a dry shirt.

"What were you thinking?" My brother asked in a grave voice. "Y'know, you're not like Huni-senpai. You're not a martial arts master. Why did you confront them? What made you think you would stand a chance? You against two boys?"

"But it doesn't matter that they're boys and I'm a girl." Haruhi answered indignantly. "I was there, I had to do something. There wasn't any time to think."