4

"Excuse me, miss," a maid said as I got ready for school. "The school has informed me that you have to wear the ladies' uniform."

I gave a little sigh. "Thank you. I'll  wear the dress from now on."

I stared down the yellow dress. I'll make this work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in the school looking amazing, if I do say so myself.

A gave Tamaki a wink as I passed by him on my way to class. He was talking with Kyoya. Tamaki came up to my right side, Kyoya on my left.

"Oh, Tsuneko!" Tamaki laughed.

I gave my hair a flip. Well as much as you can flip your hair with a top hat on...

Yes, I had a top hat on. Along with a tuxedo jacket over my dress, a monocle, and a draw on mustache.

The one good thing of this horrific dress was that it easily hid my tail.

Kyoya smirked. "You're looking particularly lovely today."

I laughed. What was Kyoya trying to do?

"Really?" I said with small, fake pout. "I was going for more of a posh look. You offend me, Ootori!"

Kyoya looked slightly baffled that I wasn't flustered by his advances. He hid it quickly, though.

Time to mess with him even more! MWAHAHAHAHA!

"Well, Kyoya," I said, stopping and turning to look Kyoya. I think you look lovely!" I stood on my tiptoes, leaning into Kyoya's face. I booped his nose, and skipped off to class.

"My sister!" I heard Tamaki say with a laugh as I made my merry way to class.