11

So, I can't really think of anything to write using the episode with Nekozawa and his sister, Kimiko. So, instead, we get a glimpse tiny into Tsuneko's past!

..::..

I walked down the halls of my school, looking down at the ground. I trued to ignore the scornful and curious looks I got from the people around me. I fell suddenly, my books sprawling across the ground. I heard good-matinees giggling.

"Are you okay?" Astral asked, standing over me with a hand stretched out. I grabbed the hand, smiling.

"Yeah, I've always been clumsy." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Maybe if you looked up while you walked, you wouldn't fall as much!" Astral said with a laugh. I scoffed.

"How dare you believe I must change my ways?" I asked dramatically. I couldn't keep a start face though. I laughed, walking with astral to put dorms.

"So, did everything go okay?" Astral asked. I shrugged. It was scary, people just finding out I was a neko.

"It was... Different." I said. "People gave me a lot of looks."

"I thought you already got looks." Astral said with an arched eyebrow.

"The bad kind of looks, silly!" I said with a smile. Astral was the only person I really smiled around at this school. She was my closest (aka only) friend.

"Will you tell me more about your brother?" Astral asked. And, suddenly, we were in a new room. The room had chairs, couches, and tables everywhere. There were roses, too. And cake. A lot of cake. The roomed smelled like coffee. I didn't think I had ever been in this room in my life. I looked down at the couch I was suddenly sitting on. Astral was sitting across from me on a different couch. I gave astral a questioning look, but she seemed unfazed.

"Tell me about your brother!" Astral said.

I looked around. "Where are we?"

"Tell me about your brother!" Astral insisted. I shrugged, and complied.

"Well," I said. "My brother, Tamaki Suou, is a year older then me. He's fourteen years old! He is very kind and dramatic. And, I love him, but he's oblivious. Grandmother student like him much. He plays piano, and whenever my mother was sick, Tama would play the piano, and I would sing. Tama has blond hair, like mine, and violet eyes. I love him, and I miss him every day. I wish I was in Japan with him."

Behind astral, Tama had suddenly appeared. He gave me a big smile.

"What about his friends?" Astral asked. And, some how, I knew everything about his friends.

"Well, there's Takashi Morinozuka. He's tall, and very stoic. He is called Mori. Mori is known as the mysterious type. He's usually seen with Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey. Honey is the boy Lolita. Honey always has a bunny named Usa-chan. He has an immense love for all sweets, especially cake." I said, not knowing where I had gotten all of this information. I blinked, and suddenly Mori was sitting next to Astral on the couch. Honey was sitting on Mori's lap. "And, there's the twins, Hikaru and Karou Hitachiin. The two are the brotherly love pack. They have a game, who is who. Though the two are different. Hikaru is a bit more mischievous, and let's his emotions run away with him. Karou is a bit more considerate and kind." I looked at Tama to see the twins on either side of Tama. "And, there's Haruhi. She's the natural type. She dresses as a boy, and people can't find out. Then, Haruhi wouldn't be able to pay off her debt. Tama loves her, but he doesn't seem to fully understand that yet." Haruhi was suddenly sitting next to astral on the couch. "There's Renge, the lady manager. She likes to cosplay, and is a narrator for what happens." There was a mechanic whirring, and Renge rise from the ground, sitting at a table (?).

"What about me?" Asked a voice. I looked over to see a teen with jet black hair, and glasses. He was holding a black notebook and a pencil. I didn't think I had ever seen this person, but I recognized him.

"Kyoya Ootori." I whispered to myself. Kyoya sat down next to me on the couch, smirking.

I smiled. "What about you, Kyo?"

..::..

I woke up, looking around at the dark science room I was in. I smiled at the people that were crowded around a couple of windows. But one window was broken... ?

I shook my head, smiling.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Kyo asked, walking up to me. A small smile was on his face.

"I just really love the host club." I answered.

"And what about me?" Kyo asked, holding out a hand to help me up from the chair I was sitting in.

I took Kyo's hand, smiling. "What about you, Kyo?"

I laughed, my heart filled with joy.