6

I pulled Astrid along, ignoring her protests.

"I don't want to go!" Astral said, trying to pull away. "I don't even have a bag packed for staying at a beach!"

I laughed. "Astral, you clearly don't know me well enough! I packed a bag for you!"

"Of course you did." Astral said in a monotone voice. "Why do you need me to go, anyway?"

I stopped, and turned to look at astral, her dark eyes full of question. My voice dropped to a whisper. "Because I think I like the Shadow King!"

I shuddered, and waited for Astral's response. And she laughed. "That's your big predicament?"

Within a second, I was in my emo corner, rocking back and forth, a dark aura surrounding me. I'm a lot like Tamaki.

"Are you ready to go?" Tamaki asked, passing by me and astral. He noticed where I was. "Why are you in the emo corner?"

Astral, still laughing was about to answer. But, I stopped her.

"Because astral is refusing to go to the beach with us!" I said in what I hoped to be a convincing voice. "But, she's agreeing to go!"

Tamaki looked at me, his eyes narrowed with suspicion. But after a second of that he gave a big smile and nod.

"We should get going right now! So load your stuff into the limo, and we'll be off!" He said excitedly, before skipping off.

I turned to look at astral, and she glared at me fiercely. I sweat dropped, and put on my sunhat nervously. Astral knew I was a neko. I had told her a long time ago. I slipped on my flip flops, grabbed my bag, and pulled astral along.