Anything Can Happen

When Amy woke up the next morning, she had a huge surprise.
She had over 500K followers on Instagram!

"Woah! These weren't here yesterday!" She said as she scrolled through her likes, comments and followers.

As she scrolled, she noticed a blue check mark.

"Who's this? She said as she clicked the profile.

OMG!!!!!She screamed. AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Nia ran into her daughters room wearing a robe and a bonnet
"WHAT'S GOING ON!! She said.

Mom look!!! Amy says as she throws her mom her phone.

OMG JD followed you!

I know!!!! But how? Why? Wh-"

Suddenly Amy's phone buzzes. She looks down at it and looks at her mom in shock.

"MOM OMG SOMEONE UPLOADED THE VIDEO OF ME RAPPING TO YOUTUBE AND JD COMMENTED ON IT!!

Amy, THATS GREAT SWEETIE IM SOO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Mom! What if he wants me to be on The Rap Game?

Really? All these years and that shoe still comes on?

Yeah mom! Every kid in school watches it!

Well Amy, don't get your hopes up, it's not as popular as it was when I was on it, but you are extremely talented.

Ughh, thanks mom.

No problem honey, now get ready for school."

Nia leaves Amy's room and Amy screams in excitement and jumps on her bed.

The final bell rings and Amy and her best friend Maria are walking home.

"Amy, if JD follows you then you HAVE to post more videos of you rapping to Instagram!

Maria, I want too, but I'm not sure if he'll even put me on the show. He probably just likes my flow.

See! That right there was a bar!

(I didn't notice until I re-read it lmao)

Really Maria!

Look, I'm just saying upload at least 1 video. You never know.

Fine if I upload one video will you shut up?" Amy says and she and Maria start laughing.

"Yep, I wont say a word about it!" Maria says as she continues laughing.

When they get to their turning points they give each a hug and go their separate ways.

"Byee." They both shout at eachother.

"mAkE a vIdEo" Amy says mocking Maria as she sets her phone in front of her on her desk and sits on her bed.

She presses record and begins talking.

"Hey guys it's me Amy and I'm gonna freestyle and I hope you guys like it!"

Amy spits some fire and then posts the video.

She then puts her phone down on the charger and then gets in the shower and takes a nap.

Two hours later, she was woken up by her phone ringing....