Photoshoot Pt2

All the kids were sitting on the couch in the living room lined up with all their managers standing in front of them.

"YOU KIDS ARE TO NEVER EVER EVER HOOK UP! OR BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH EACHOTHER! THIS IS A COMPETITION!!! BEING FRIENDS IS COOL!! BUT NOTHING MORE!! Nia Kay yelled.

Nancy! You kissed a girl! How could you? Said Nancy's manager.

Mom, I'm not gay, I like boys! We were just playing truth or dare!! We wanted to have fun!

Fun NOTHING!! If we catch any of you kids in any type of relationship thats more than friendly, both of you are leaving!

Understood." All the kids say as they run upstairs in their rooms.

After five minutes of being in their rooms, Amy hears a knock on her door. When she opens it she sees Mark.

"Hey babygirl! He says.

Get out of here! You heard what our parents said!

They're watching a movie, it's fine."

Amy wraps her arms around Marks neck and kissed him.

"Good! She says. Are you nervous about the photoshoot tomorrow?

Nahh, Im always camera ready!"

They both laugh.

"Amy, don't you think it's odd that Nancy told us to kiss?

Of course not it's truth or dare. You know Nancy's crazy she's a wildcard.

Your right babe, I'm tripping. We'll I'm gonna leave before we get caught I think their movie just ended. I love you!

Love you too!"

...

"Nancy, are you sure about this? Said Day. As they chilled in Nancy's room.

Trust me, Day, I saw season 3! It took me a while to find it, but some girl named Iggy or something left and then it made or easier for Nate or Nova or whatever to win.

Okay, but season 3 was so many years ago!

Listen, our plan is falling into place. The parents already said if anyone is being too close, they're both leaving. If we show them the pics and vids we have of Amy and Mark kissing. One of us is sure to win the chain!

Ahh, I like the way you think Nancy!

Of course you do! Now get out before we get caught!"

Day leaves and walks past Justice's room and her sitting on her bed. He goes in and talks to her.

"Hey Justice are you okay?

Of course I am, I'm just writing down some more verses, getting ready for tomorrow.

Cool!" He says as he closes her door and leaves.