Almost The End

After JD is finish cursing everyone out, he tells Amy that he's not gonna send her home, but if she does that again she's out! And she's getting fined! Also that her final performance better make up for this and to apologize to Justice when she starts feeling better. Then he leaves.

When Justice comes from upstairs after washing blood of her face he has a busted lip, a black eye and a sprained nose.

Amy is definitely not gonna apologize. Justice got what she deserved! But Amy still was upset about her boyfriend and making a fool out of herself in front of JD.

She runs upstairs in her room and Nia runs behind her.

She plops on her bed putting her face into her pillow. And Nia sits next to her.

"Honey, I know you're upset, but you're hear for a bigger reason than that, and you had no reason to go John Cena on her like that!"

Mom, she was my closet friend in the house! And my boyfriend left and didn't even say goodbye or leave a note or anything.

Honey, it's okay! Just remember this time next week you're gonna be going home with a chain and a contract!"

Amy wipes away her tears and hugs her mom.

...

Nancy is in Days room, walking around and pacing while he's on the bed on his phone.

"How the hell did Justice know! And JD didn't send her home! I'm never gonna win! What the hell! Said Nancy.

Listen, maybe if your final performance is good them you'll win! But did you see how Amy dragged her? Oh my lord!" He says as he starts laughing.

"I wanna know how that little bitch Justice knew! And I'm gonna find out!"

Nancy walks into Justice's room where she is sitting down on her bed crying.

"Justice, how the hell did you know? Said Nancy.

I saw them kiss in the kitchen the other night. When we saw his dad hit him. I wanted him all to myself! But that bitch took him from me! And when I found out if any of us were dating that we'd get sent home, I got him sent home so she could feel heartbroken just like me!

Well thanks to you! Now I can't win!

Well I have a damaged face! Now if you'll excuse me I have a face and performance to worry about!"