The Kids

Marks POV
Man, being the next SoSDef artist would change my life. It would prove to everyone that doubted me that I'm great! It would help me put my city on the map, and I would move my family into a bigger house. I need this because, he starts crying. Last summer my family lost everything due to a fire, this contract would help me be able to make up for it. For me to show my family that that didn't happen for nothing and that being a rapper is mt destiny!

Justice POV
I have to be the next SoSoDef artist because I have star power! I'm good at rapping and I have the looks! I can give SoSoDef a whole new look! My dance moves are lit and so are my bars! Plus my amazing personality seals the deal. I'm younger than the other kids, so this means that's just more time for JD to work with me and make me great! I am SoSoDef!

Day POV
I know that I'm gonna be the next SoSoDef artist! I have mega star power and all the girls love me! Plus, I'm really smart. Back home I was a straight B and C student! I mean look at me, my style is SoSoDef. I have to win, I know I'm gonna win! I had the most hype crowd. JD would be crazy not to sign me!

Nancy POV
When people watch the show, they may hate me! But I am truly sorry! I apologized through a song which shows I'm a great song writer! I really want to be the next SoSoDef artist! I don't have to be because I'm not as experienced as the other kids, but I really should win.

Amy POV
Some people think just because I'm Nia Kay's daughter that I don't have talent, I have to be the next SoSoDef artist to show them that I can spit fire just like my mom can.

Who do you think the winner will be? Comment and tell me!!!