Its Time

When they get out of the van they go into this building. They all get in an elevator. They can hear a bunch of kids screaming and cheering. When they get off the elevator they notice that they are backstage.

"What's going on? Asked Justice.

I think we're about to perform." Said Mark.

Soon, they heard JD's voice coming from the stage.

"Alright boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen! I know how much yall love my show the rap game! So I have 5 artist from the new season who want to perform for yall!"

The crowd goes crazy!

Now to kick of the show!! 14 year old from Chicago... AMY!!!"

Amy walks on stage and spits her song she performed at the talent show. The crowd is on fire! They are super hype.

"Show off." Mark mumbles under his breath.

When Amy is done, everyone except Mark and his dad gives her a hug and tells her good job.

"And next up! 13 year old Justice who's straight out of Florida!!"

Justice goes on stage and starts performing. Her dance moves are on point but the crowd isn't too into it. Then out of nowhere she starts rapping super fast Nd everyone in the audience goes crazy. When she's done. Everyone greets her with hugs telling her how great she did. Once again, everyone except Mark and his dad.

"Alright, now we have Atlanta's own 16 year old Nancy Anne!!!!!"

Nancy goes on stage. She's shaking and kind of nervous. However she starts rapping her verse and her flow is pretty nice but then, SHE STUMBLES. She messes up badly, but she keeps going. When she's done, she runs in the bathroom backstage and closes the door.

"Give it up for Nancy!!!! She messed up but her flow was tight! Now, everyone give it up for Atlanta's own 15 year old Money Mark."

Mark goes on stage and spits fire. His dance moves are on point, no stumbles or anything! The crowd goes crazy!

When he's done he sits down in a chair backstage ignoring the cast trying to talk to him.

"Asshole!" Said Justice.

"Alright and last but not least! Straight out of New York! 17 year old Day!!"

Day goes on stage and wows the crowd. He has a nice flow and awesome dance moves. The crowd is too hype. When he starts to rap his hook he forgets his lyrics! "Uh, um!" He says.

When he's done, JD raps up the show and all the managers and kids hug. Even Mark and his dad.

Later that night when everyone was sleep, Mark snuck into Amy's room and took pictures of the songs in her song book. When he's done he puts it back and sneaks back into his room.

"What the hell are you doing!" Amy says waking up out of her sleep.

Umm, nothing!

Nothing! Looks like you were taking pictures of my lyrics!

I wasn't! I swear!"

Nia gets up and grabs Mark's shirt and pulls him closer to her.

"If you steal any song lyric that I've wrote! I will beat the shit out of you and get you put off the show!" Nia lets his shirt go causing him to fall.

"Now get the hell out of my room! I have a hitlist to worry about tomorrow!"

Mark runs out of Amy's room in fear.

"Thanks for that recording. He whispers as he takes his phone out of his pocket. "Wait until JD hears this." He says as he walks back to his room