Thanks Mom

As Nia and Amy panicked through the house making sure they had all their things, Amy gets anxious.

"Mom, thanks again for changing your mind, but we have to go before we miss our flight!

Amy, I know, I'm just making sure we have everything. Hmm it looks like we do! Okay Amy lets go!"

Amy and Nia grab their jackets and luggage and start to leave out the door.

"Goodbye home!! When I come back I'll have a contract." Amy says as she closes the door.

...

When they get on the plane they both sigh in relief.

Once they get comfortable they noticed that a man and his son is sitting next to them.

"Hi! Amy says in a polite tone.
The boy looks at her and rolls his eyes.

Umm hello! I spoke to you! Said Amy.

And I ignored you!

What's wrong with you? Your girlfriend dumped you or something?

Yeah right! Dump this? PLEASE! I just dont have time to talk to peasants. I'm on this plane to take care of business not that it's any of yours!

Well next time I wont talk to you, and maybe you might wanna try a breath mint too.

Yeah right! I cant wait to get off the plane and get away from you you're childish.

Let me be then! Amy says.

What's his problem? Said Nia.

Who knows mom.

See that's the good thing about planes you never see these people again because they all live in different places!

Wow mom, you have a point.

They both laugh and relax again as the plane takes off.

...

When they get off the plane they notice a limo driver with a sign that reads:

Amy & Nia

They both look at each other and smile as they make their way to the driver. JD is waiting for you two he says as he loads their bags in the limo.

When they get in the limo they get lit. They drink a bunch of sodas and eat a bunch of snacks and sing and dance along to songs on the radio.

Suddenly the car stops and the driver turns around looks at them and says "You're here..."