heart

I slightly opened my eyes as Kakashi's white hair grazed over my nose. I push the blankets off of my waist and sit up.

"Naruuuto." He yawns and grabs my waist and pulls me under the blanket

"Kakashi stop, im not an adult. I have to go to school." I whine as i try to pry him off of me

"Funny. You did some adult like things last night though." He says as he kisses down my back. I closed my eyes as i listened felt his lips graze my waist. The warmth made me feel comfortable.

I felt a blush creak over my face as i got out of the bed, "leave me alone. I have to go to school." I snap as i grab my pants and head to the kitchen.

"Oh- i have work tonight. I wont be home til tomorrow..." he says as he walks into the kitchen grabs a cup of coffee

"Oh yeah?" I glance over at him. "Want me to come over and cook something for later?" I ask

"Uh actually n-" ring ring ring "hold on...."

He walks onto the rooms and closes the door behind him. I listen as he mumbles something, then laughs. He clears his throat and says his good byes.

"I gotta go, love ya." He kisses my cheek as he sprints out the door slamming it.

"Work?" I whisper to my self. He wasn't going to work. The company was closed on Mondays, his work keys to get into the building are in my coat pocket, and his ID s still in the bathroom on the sink.

▪ x x ▪

"An affair." Gaara sigh and licks the ice cream of his spoon then shudders, "this shit is gross."

"Ya think so?" I ask honestly, and grab his ice cream and eat it

"Yea, i mean sad to say but you have to leave him." He lays his chin on the table and stare at me as i twirl the spoon

"I want to..." i trail off. I know what hes saying is true, " i cant leave him. Kakashi is all i have. Hes all i need.." i felt my self smiling. "If i go ill be drawn back to him, ill miss him-"

"You dont miss people. Ever. You simply miss the things you do together. You miss memories, not people. You'll miss how you went to the creak on Christmas and broke your leg while trying to impress him. Not that it was him." Gaara gets serious and glares at me

"Uh... i never did that... did you and Neji get in another fight?" I smile a bit as his face goes red

"As if. That dick brain leads me on. Lets me pin him down and shove my tongue in his mouth. Im two fingers in and he gets up and leave because Hinata decided to leave Kiba and shes a mess. Im hard as a rock, my dick-" he goes even redder and drops his face on the table, "im jealous of his cousin."

"Bwaaaahhhhaahahahah!" I cant help my self. Lady Hinata? He cups his head in his face and sighs

"Im going home. I hope you choke on your ice cream." He snaps and grab his jacket

"Gahhahha-garra." I throw a 20 on the table and run after him. I slide on my jacket and follow after him. "Hey...can i try something?" I ask and grab his sleeve

"Yea?" He asks and looks down at me

He was shorter than Kakashi but taller then me. His eyes were darker. But kinder. And his face was slimmer and paler. I grab his face and he doesn't pull away.

I stare into his eyes and he stares back into mine. "Ah, i cant do it." I sigh and let go of him

He grabs my waist and pulls me into him. "But you want to. You want to see if we kiss differently. If we feel different. How does he kiss you?"

He pulls me close. And lifts my chin. He slowly grazes his lips against mine before smashing them into me like hes lost his patients." I felt myself getting hard thinking about it

Gaara grabs my chin, and lets his finger slid of the tip, sending chills down my whole body. He slowly runs his tongue along my lower lip, before gently biting it.

I felt a moan creep up my throat. I bit my lip to hold it back.

He snaked him arms around my waist and gently kissed me. The way he slowly teased me made my heart pound. Or maybe because he wasn't Kakashi.

I deepen the kiss, feeling him get shocked but he didn't pull back. I felt my back his the wall of the building we stood in front of earlier.

"Naruto." Gaara moans breaking the kiss, "we should stop." He looks down at his excitement.

I shake my head, "motel." I whisper in his ear.

He grab my waist and throws me over his shoulder. "I wont make it. My car." He opens the door and throws me into the back seat and rips off my shirt before kissing down my neck and licking my chest.

I felt myself moan, his touch burned but only turned me on more.

"Forget about him tonight, focus on my touch. Mine alone." His fingers slip into my pants and grab my excitement and begins to slowly stroke it.

Tap tap tap tap tap

Gaara jumps up, hitting his head on the car roof. "Fuck."

"As entertaining as this looks, i still need that ride to work." A man with blackish blue hair says from outside the window

"Neji?" I ask as i button up my shirt

"No... Sasuke." Gaara sighs as he zips up my pants and climbs into the front seat.

Sasuke opens the door and takes a seat up front. "Sasuke Uchiha. Sorry to interrupt." He shoots me a fake smile and glances into the rear view mirror at me.

I smile back and felt my face heat up. Was my heart beating for someone other than Kakashi?