To

I sighed as i walked up to the door, i had came to this bar for 3 nights in a row. What was i hoping for.

I opened the door and people where crowded around the stage, cheering.

I looked on the stage as a blonde with a mask began to grind on the pole causing everyone to go wild. He did some exotic flips on the pole, and threw his shirt off.

Hi bold v line was noticeable above his loose sweat pants and his chest was so amazing.

He began to whine his hips and grind on the floor. A few guys screamed and some girls began to cry and try to reach on stage. I couldn't help but smirk

I took a seat and watched his preform. He grabbed a girl from the stage and layed her down, slowly grinding against her. She grabbed her face, turning red as some people began to record.

He bit her shirt and began to lift it up before dropping it, teasing her. She attempted to wrap her hands around his neck but he grabbed her wrist and pinned them above her head.

He leans down on her so that hes touching her, chest to chest and places his lips against hers, the mask being the only thing in the way. He places his forehead with her and stares in her eyes.

He slowly gets up and grabs her waist to pull her up before bowing. As she walks off the stage he follows and grabs her ass. Her friend squeal as they pass me

"How was it!" They yell "He only performs once a month. And he chose you."

The girl was red faced as she touched her lips," i can still feel his lips against mine." He smiles "he was so close, but he felt so far."

Yoasobi goes over to the bar and grabs some Bourbon from behind the counter and wipes the sweat from his face with his shirt.

"Boss."the bartender says, as saying hi

"Bartender-san." He replies jokingly

To think that this seductive little blond is Naruto.  He glances over at me, "ah boss-sama."

I felt a shiver in my heart, knowing it was him, how different he sound,  hair close to his shoulder, his eyes seemed more of a gray then blue.

"Yep." I reply

"What do you want." He says with a straight face

"Just enjoying the show." I said and glance at his bare chest

"Mhm." He eats a Olive and continues to look at me "come with me." He says and grabs my collar pulling me to his room

"What? Whadya want?" I ask feeling nervous

He moves his mask, and He shoves his tongue down my throat and i cant help but kiss back. How i missed his lips. I mean- business, im here on business

I push him away from me and he stares at me, red faced. "You dont get how frustrated i was. Sexually." He moans into my ear

I felt myself get excited. "Im not here for this. I didnt knoe you where here."

"But you came back." He kissed down my neck, unbuttoning my shirt, "day after day. I seen you here. Why?"

"I-I." I felt loss for words. I came to buy this bar, but he won't sell it. So why am i here?

He began to grind against me and my whole body went into complete chaos. What do i do? What do i do? What do i do?

"Na-Naruto. If you keep going like this i can't stop.."

He leans against my chest and exhaled deeply "so then dont... dont stop."

Like a switch was flipped in me i pushed him onto his desk, throwing paper and stacks of cash onto the floor.

I undo his pants and begin to kiss along his chest. This chest had been pressed against that girls. I began to kiss along his rib cage and his side.

He softly moaned as his fingers glided in my hair. "Dont tease me." He frowns and looks down at me

"What should i do?" I ask with a smirk on my hair

"You should....you should fuck me." He replies bluntly.

He smile knowing im wrapped around his finger. I tell him that if he leaves me, dont come back. So he leaves and somehow i find him. I make him leave only to chase him.

He left knowing full well i would find him. Knowing i would need him, and want him so desperately.

Now i know how attached he was. He was right. It sure as hell is crazy.