fast

I clutched the bed sheets beside me as my chest began to tighten. I couldn't breath. I wasn't under water but i was drowning

"We need a... stat.......losing him..."

I closed my eyes. Why did living hurt way more than dying. Why did people give anything to live. Right now id give it all to die. Is that to much to ask?

▪ x x ▪

It was a steady beep beside me shook me from my sleep. My head was pounding and my throat was dry. I feel like all the water in my body had been sucked away.

"Gaara, hes up!" I hear Kakashis' voice beside me. Why is he here? My heart doesn't hurt. But i dont want to see him either.

I slowly open my eyes and Gaara was standing beside me, eyes red as his hair, clutching my hand. "You dumb ass, if you had died, i dont know what i would have done." He cries

I never see him cry so openly. In front of so many people. Maybe he didn't care.

"Ah hes awake." The doctor say as he walks into the room with a clip boards, "please state your name, first and last, your parents name, birthday, and today's date."

"Im Naruto Uzumaki, son of Kushina and Minato Uzumaki, born October 10th, and today is May 19th?" Im not actually sure what today was, but im sure i was only out for a few days.

"Today is October 3rd. You've been in and out a heavy coma for 4 months now." The doctor says and takes notes on god knows what

I sigh and gently close my eyes. There's a leach in here stealing my energy. I can't help but smile, imagining a real bug drinking my life away.

"Naruto. Are you still with me." The doctor calls to me

Im not sure if i replied or not, but i wanted to sleep. Sleep til i couldn't sleep any more.

▪ x x ▪

I woke up in my bed. My clothes. No needles. No beeping in my ears. Silence. I wobbled out the bed and down the stairs. My legs burning with each step. When was the last time i walked.

"Hurts doesn't it. Walking?" A husky voice says from the living room

"Kakashi...?" I call from the hall and walk over to the voice

"Wrong." He says and meets me half way so i can see him, "Sasuke."

"Ah..." i trail off and walk past him into the kitchen.

"Look, its not my place to say but... you have to let it all go. The way he kissed you. The way he smelled. The way he touched your waist and pulled you in. You have to get it go and you have to let him go. Because that's who he was. Not who he is now..." Sasuke grabs his hairs and plays with it a bit, "but dont think i care, cuz i dont."

I cant help but smile at how he tried to make me feel better. "Yea. Thanks." I glance over at him as stared hard at the floor.

He seemed to be thinking. But his face was blank, making it hard to know for sure.

"Want to eat anything. Gaara say 'if anything happens to my little blonde while im away i will take your dick and shove it down your throat til you cum and choke on it." He shiver a bit and grabs a pizza menu

"Im fine, thanks..."

"You haven't eaten real for 4 months. If you die now. Its gonna be on my hands." He snaps and grabs the phone to order pizza

"Yes Mister Sasuke Sir!" I yell and plop down on the couch

I sigh as i listen to his order. His voice was close to Kakashi's. Maybe that's why i liked it. It made my heart thump. And gave me a knot in my chest.

"It'll be here in 30. Want a tomato or something while we wait?" He asks from the kitchen

"No.." i watch as he walks into the kitchen and grabs a knife and plate. He's familiar with my set up. How long has he been here? My set up isn't Japanese so he must have been here for a while to get use to it.

I nearly threw up in my mouth watching his eat slices of tomato. But the smell was calming. Then he sat down on the couch across from me and turns on the TV. I was never into Criminal minds before but for some reason, watching him be so into it got me into it, and 30 minutes flew by.

The door bell rung and the smell of the pizza made me queasy. I grabbed my mouth and ran to the bathroom. "The fuck is that smell?" I yelled before puking

Sasuke grabbed a slice of pizza and held it over me and i threw up almost immediately. "Well after being on a iv for so long. Maybe your body wants real cooked food.?" He suggest and walks into the kitchen

I flush the toilet and wobble over to kitchen holding my stomach. He threw the pizza outside on the patio for the birds and began to grab eggs and some beef.

"What are you-" i felt my knees give out as my whole body collapsed

"Damn, Naruto!" Sasuke yells as he barely saves my head from crashing into the ground

His ice black eyes stare into mine, like he was judging me. "Hey dobe, why are you hard?"

Fucking attachment.