and

Some where along the line yesterday i dozed off, and the smell of burnt bacon and pancake mix gently tugged me from my dream.

I rub my eyes as i walk down the stair and hear a bit of arguing but i cant make out who it is.

"Why the hell are you here! After all the shit you put him through. Get lost of i will shove your dick up your ass."

"No need to be so hostile." A calm voice says back

"Theres every fucking need!"

I felt a knot rise in my check. The way he spoke, i knew his voice all too well. I ran into the kitchen and 3 pairs of eyes locked on me. "Kakashi."

"Naruto." He smiles and runs into hug me. I dont hug back but i dont push him off either.

"So, um.. why are you here?" I ask Kakashi and glance over at Sasuke, and Gaara who i assume got here last night.

"I heard you got home, and i just got back in town. I wanted to check on you." He says and gives me closed eye smile. That thing he did when he was hiding something.

"Hanarae is pregnant." I heard a voice say. Gaara or Sasuke. Or even Kakashi.

"She what?" I felt myself not being able to look straight, after he told me he didnt want a family, he didnt want a life like that. How he wanted to be free from responsibility.

I grab my shirt, my heart didnt ache, i didnt love him anymore. But my knees got weak as i grabbed for the table. "Nar-"

"Im fine." I snap as Kakashi's flinched and pulls his hand back

"H-how far along." I manage to ask

"To far along to abort." He snickers and rubs his nose

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE YOU DICK! DONT YOU EVER MAKE SOME JOKE ABOUT A CHILD'S LIFE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG ARGGHHH! I HATE YOU, LEAVE!" I begin to throw what ever was in reach of my hand and the table.

He runs out the house, using his arms to block cups and plates before the door slams. I drop to the floor and feel the tears build up.

"Naruto whats wrong?" Gaara ask as he places his hand on my shoulder

"Sa..." i stop my self before i say it. I won't love him. I wont need him. I wont let my heart beat around him. Because if i do ill be attached, and thats scary

I felt his arms wrap around me anyways. I felt his hands slowly rub along my back, and his breath tickle my ear. I felt his heart beat against my chest.

My arms lifted up, and grabbed his shirt. My body left him hold me. I inhaled his scent. A mix of body wash and a parsley mint smell.

I look up and gaara who gave me a fight smile as if he's saying its okay to let him in. I couldn't help but feel as though i was waiting for something..

Gaara leave and Sasuke lets go and hangs him head a bit, "about earlier...." his face gets red a bit

"I dont love Kakashi!" I yell causing him to jump a bit

"Huh? Wait, no. I mean earlier than earlier." He says motioning with his hands before that

"Earlier than- OHHHH!" my face got red while looking at his red face looking at his hands. "Did you not like it? Was i too sudden"

He looks up and stares at me and i advert my gaze, he grabs my face and makes me look at him, "No, i want to do it again!" He yells and grabs my collar. "If thats okay with you."

Another person who makes my heart beat, except this time i barely knew him so it wasn't attachment. And i was waiting for his touch.

Maybe its jusy instinct? Instinct is crazy huh?