96 years later

-Bella POV-

Jacob and I are now at Sam's house. I hope he'll help me but I doubt it since, well, I'm carrying 3 vampire children.

"Hey Sam, we need some help here" Jacob says.

Sam comes towards the door and looks at me, then my stomach.

"Is this even possible?" He asks.

"I don't know, look I just need some help please"

"Were is your bloodsucker husband?"

"He left me"

Sam then looks at the ground, he then looks at Jacob. 

"Fine I'll try to help. Come in"

We both walk in then I see Emily.

"Bella! Back so soon"

She then looks down at my stomach. I sigh and sit down and tell Emily and Sam what had happened. I have now been given a place to rest and Emily was able to steal one of those things that looks at a baby. Emily knows how to use this because she used to study being a nurse or something.

------------------

1 week later

"So, two girls and one boy. What are you going to name them?" Emily asks.

"Well don't flip out or anything but I do want one of the girls to be called Renesmee. Rene and Esme combined. Edward may have left me but the Cullens did love me. Anyway the second girl I will call Guinivere, Im naming her after my grandma we were really close. And for the boy EJ, Edward-Jacob."

"Well, I think their beautiful names Bella."

I then felt a huge pain in my stomach and my back break. Its time for the babies to come.

Emily quickly catches me and calls for Sam and Jacob. They rush me into my bedroom and I start to push.

The pain was horrible but then after a while it stopped and I saw three beautiful babies.

"Beautiful" was my last word.

--------------

I suddenly wake up and look around. What happened? I can see so much better....Im a vampire?

"Bella"

I turn around to see Jacob.

"Were are my kids?"

"They're safe Bella. Now you must be hungry just run into the forest and eat an animal not human. Then you can see your kids" He smiles.

I use my vampire speed and run into the woods, I listen closely and hear a deer. I rush towards it and sink my teeth into its neck. It doesn't taste bad.

I run back as fast as I can so I can see my kids.

Jacob, Sam and Emily were all there holding my three beautiful children.

"They all have gifts you know" Sam says.

"Really? What gifts do they have?"

"This cheeky one Gwen, likes to turn invisible and spook us, EJ can do mind control and Nessie can show us memories"

I smile and look at them all, I hold them one by one. Renesmee puts her hand up to my cheek and shows me her memories. The last one gave me a shock, I look up to Jacob and it looks like he knows what Im thinking.

"You imprinted on my daughter?!"

"Bella, I can't control it"

I start to calm down, he's right.

"Sorry Jacob its okay. I have also been meaning to ask, how am I a vampire?"

"Vampire was in out territory a few days ago. We got some of his venom and injected it into you"

I nod. That makes sense.

"Thank you so much for your help but since Im a vampire Im going to have to leave Forks." I sigh.

"Just come back please, I want to see Nessie"

"Of course Jacob, Im just going to get my life into control a bit and then come back"

"Good" Jacob says with a smile.

Tomorrow I will leave and live in Los Angels.

----------------------

96 years later

"Im sorry I can't be at your ballet comp Ness"

"Its okay mum Ill just show you my memories when you get back from Forks"

"Good luck honey"

I then walk out of my house. It has now been 96 years since I had EJ, Gwen and Nessie and Edward left me..... Although my life is great now, I have beautiful kids and I thought it would be a good time now to move back to Forks. Im just going down there to look for a house and make sure the Cullens aren't there.

The Next day

"Bella!" Yells Jacob.

I ran to him with vampire speed and hug him.

"Sorry it's been a while, wow you haven't aged one bit" I laugh.

"Well my mate doesn't age. How is Ness, Ej and Gwen anyway?"

"There good, Renesmee has a huge ballet comp tonight"

Jacob smiles and nods. He showed me around Forks and what has changed. I also decided to visit Charlie's grave. God I miss him so much.

Turns out his old house is for sale too so I decided to buy it and en-roll EJ,Gwen,Ness and I to Forks High School because the Cullens haven't been here since Edward and I got married. I still have that ring but I haven't seen it in a few years. 

----------------

-Ej POV-

Gwen and I take our seats at the ballet competition. Ness is going to dance to the piece Edward made for mum. Me and Ness love our dad and hate him at the same time like mum, but Gwen hates his guts. I think if she ever saw him, she'd probably kill him. Anyway we all went behind mums back so Ness can dance to this.

"I seriously think Renesmee shouldn't be dancing to this Ej. Like why would you two like our dad? He left us and mum almost died" Gwen said.

I sigh and turn around and smell four vampires come in. So does Gwen and turns around, we then turn to each other and quickly go and get Renesmee.

Why? Because it was all the Cullen girls.