Dinner at the Cullen's

-Jenny POV-

Alice was opening up the blush and started applying it softly to my cheeks while Jasper and Emmet played chess. All of a sudden, Edward and Rosalie come bursting into the room.

"Is everything okay babe?" asked Emmet 

"Yeah, we're here to just ask Jennifer something" Rosalie replies.

"And that is?" I say

"We need you to get close to Ej, find out who he is and where he's from" 

"Guys, I don't know if thats a good idea plus I can't hang out with him anyway. Bella said-"

"Screw her, whoever she is. These people are suspicious and have a funny scent. It's weird and they could possibly be a danger to us and our treaty with the wolfs." Rosalie says pissed.

"Fine" I sigh.

This is gonna turn out bad.

-------------

-Gwen POV-

I'm just on my phone and then I hear Ej's phone ring......and ring........and ring......AND RING UGH! I get up and walk next door to his room to see he is staring at his phone.

"So, you gonna answer that or no? Because your choice of ringtone is REALLY annoying" I told him.

"It's Jennifer" Ej replied

"Great girl trouble, not my problem. Just answer it, it's getting really annoying"

He picks up his phone and presses answer. About 30 seconds later he has a smile on his face.

"She invited me to dinner at her place tomorrow night, you and Ness are invited to"

"Your kidding right?" I reply.

He just looks at me.

"Oh my god Ej! Your such an idiot! Why would you say yes?" I yell.

"Your the one who told me to pick up the phone!"

"Oh my god, I'm not going"

"Well I am" I hear a voice.

I turn around to see it's Renesmee.

"You should come Gwen, get to know our family"

"Hell no, not happening."

"You don't want to be suspicious don't you?" Ej asks.

Damn, he got me there. 

"Whatever fine" I say and walk out of the room.

-------------

-Renesmee POV-

THE NEXT NIGHT

I am so excited, tonight is the night were I can official meet my family. Kind of. They still can't know who we really are. I put on a beautiful aqua dress for the occasion. 

"Ready?" asked Ej

I nod and walk out with him.

"Bye mum we're going to Noah's house now" I say.

"Okay you guys have fun! Especially you Gwen"

Gwen rolls her eyes and says

"I doubt it"

We all suspect that Gwen is starting to fall for Noah but she keeps regretting it.

"Are you really going to wear jeans and a Hogwarts t shirt" I ask.

She shrugs her shoulders and walks out onto her motorbike. I turn to look at mum and she waves goodbye, she will flip if she finds out we are seeing the Cullen's.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

We arrive at the Cullen's and see that Esme is at the door waiting for us. Gwen arrives a while later and hops of her motorbike and walks towards the door.

"Hello and welcome to our home" Esme smiles.

"Thanks" Gwen says sarcastic.

"Why are you wearing jeans and a Hogwarts shirt to a dinner?" Alice asks.

"Why do you have to ask?" Gwen replies.

I grab her arm and show her the memory when we were talking and not to act suspicious. Gwen rolls her eyes once again and heads towards the dining area. There we only saw 3 plates with food on it.

"We already ate so-" Jasper was interrupted by Gwen

"Cut the crap we know your vampires so what do you want?"

"Gwen!" Ej says.

Gwen gives him her evil smile and sits down to start eating dinner. All of the Cullen's and stare at each other.

"How do you know about us?" Carlisle asks.

"A little bird told us"

"Okay I think we should leave" Ej says.

"No stay, we just need to know if your not a threat"

"Yeah but also you want to know who we are" Gwen says and continues

"And that ain't gonna happen freaks"

Hey guys hope your enjoying the story :) Please vote for this story and comment 

wanheda46 xx