1 year later

1 YEAR LATER

-Renesmee POV-

It's been a year since we lost Jennifer, Ej was pretty depressed for a few months but he got better. He's still really sad though, we do get a few smiles here and there but it's just not the same.

"Will you be okay today? First day back at school?" Jacob asked Ej.

He just gives us a nod and walks out. Gwen starts to walk out the door then

"Gwen, you are not riding that motorbike to school!" said dad.

"Dad! Come on it's not like I would hurt myself, I'll be fine"

"No, get in Aunt Rosalie's car."

She rolls her eyes and heads to the garage. Gwen and dad have gotten along, they are really close but they only fight when it comes to the motorbike.

Noah is doing really well, he's good with the vegetarian diet now. He and Gwen are engaged! I am so excited so is Aunt Alice, I think she is more excited than any of us...

The last bit of news is that me and Jacob had a little baby boy a few months ago!!! His name is Liam. Esme takes care of him while we are at school and Carsile at work.

Our family will be together forever

--------------------

-Third Person POV-

The new girl, Emma goes and sits down with her new friends Jamie Stanley and Angel Webb. They were all talking and then Emma spots some people walking into the cafeteria.

"Who are they?" She asked.

"The Cullens" said Angel.

"They're Dr and Mrs Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska like a few years ago." replied Jamie.

"They kind of keep to themselves" Angel whispered.

"Yeah, cause they're all together, like together together" Jamie says. "So the blonde girl, that's Rosalie and the big dark-haired guy Emmett, they're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"Jess, they're not actually related" Angel explains.

"Yeah, but they live together it's weird, and the little dark-haired girl's Alice, she's really weird and she's with Jasper, the blonde one. The next two coming in are Bella and Edward, all the guys want Bella and all the girls want Edward everyone pretty much drools hoping that they will break up. Then the big buff guy is Jacob and he is together with Renesmee then there's Gwen, the girl with pink dye at the end of her hair. Then there's her boyfriend Noah, the one that looks like he's in pain." Jamie continues

"Dr Cullen's like this foster dad/matchmaker"

"Maybe he'll adopt me" Angel smiles.

Emma then sees one more of the Cullens who looks like a loner come in.

"Who's he?" She asks.

"That's Ej Cullen, he's totally gorgeous, obviously but apparently nobody here is good for him plus his girlfriend was murdered a year ago so he's still like depressed."

"Did they find out who killed her?" Emma asks.

Jamie and Angel shake their heads no.

"But I mean like I don't care that he wont date anyone here, like I care you know so yeah. Seriously like don't waste your time." 

"Wasn't planning on it" Emma replies.

Emma turns around to look at him, his giving her a weird look like he can't read her mind.