We need to do some more digging

-Gwen POV-

The bell rings and I walk straight into biology and sit at my assigned desk. I watch as Noah walks in and sits down next to me.

"Um, hi. I'm Guinevere Swan but I prefer Gwen, you're Noah right?" I smile.

"Uh yeah, where have you been for the past 3 days?" Noah asks.

I look down at the ground, what should I tell him?

"Sorry, just still getting settled into Forks I guess"

He just gives me a nod and class starts.

------------------

-Ej POV-

The last bell for the day at school rings and everybody is rushing to get home. I walk down to my car and wait for Ness and Gwen. 

I then see Jennifer walking out of the school and our eyes lock, Roasalie then comes along and drags her away. What's her problem? Gwen and Renesmee come out of the school and head towards me.

----------------

We all arrive home and catch the scent of our mother. She's finally home! But wait, what are we going to tell her about the Cullens? Nessie is the first one to rush inside to greet her along with Gwen and I.

"Hey kids" Mum says but not with a smile, somethings up.

"Uh hey mum, are you okay?" Ness asks.

"It depends, maybe when you tell me the Cullens are here?"

Oh shit.

"Mum, we were going to tell-" I was cut off by her.

"Were you also going to tell me that you gave a number to one?"

Shit. Jennifer already called? That must be why she was acting strange today.

"I was going to tell you mum"

"Look, I just don't want you guys to get hurt like I did. I forbid you to hang out with them"

We all just nod and changed the subject.

------------------

-Edward POV-

I rush back inside and into my room after school and grab a book and put some music on. I lay down on the couch and start reading. Rosalie then walks into my room.

"Edward, I need to tell you something"

I look up from my book and meet her eyes and cover her a nod.

"I think Bella still alive" she bursted out of her mouth.

"Thats impossible Rose it's been what 100 years?"

"Jenny was on the phone to that Ej guy and instead a girl answered and said her name was Bella Swan. It sounded just like her Edward."

I shake my head.

"Like Carlisle said, she's probably a descendant."

"Just hear me out Edward. Me and Alice did some digging. Yeah the girls name is Gwen but her middle name is RoseMary like Rosalie and Alice's real name Mary. While Renesmee is Rene and Esme. Ej stands for Edward-Jacob. And also Jacob Black is still alive and his mate is that Ness chick. Edward can't you see? Bella is alive and adopted some kids and named them after people she loves or loved."

Wow, that was a lot of digging so I replied.

"We should still do some digging that might be jut a coincidence"

Rose smiles and walks away.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Im on a 2 week holiday now so I will try to update as much as I can for you guys. And thank you for over 100 reads! Im so happy! Please vote and share this story :) and if your new make sure you look on my profile so you can see up coming stories that I will write.

wanheda46