Chapter 8

Sans stood up and walked into the kitchen seeing the two he gave a grin leaning on the door frame. They were back, and he wasn’t planning on losing them again. He turned around to go back to the couch when a soft hand grabbed his. 
          “Morning Sans” Serenity smiled kissing his cheek.

          “Morning doll face” he chuckled a blue blush dusting over his cheek then looked at his brother “Morning Pap”

          “Good morning brother!” Papyrus exclaimed

          “Did you sleep well?” she asked pulling him into the kitchen with the two.

          “Yea for the most part” he sat down pulling her onto his lap. “How about you?”

          “Yes I did” she smiled kissing his cheek again.

          “Good” he smiled.

          “So Sans! Are you ready to go capture a human today?!” Papyrus asked as he set down two plates on the table.

          “Yea I guess” he chuckled “I mean I kinda already did capture one” he looked at Serenity and winked causing her to blush.

          “Serenity doesn’t count! She’s a friend” he told him sitting down and eating his plate of spaghetti.

          “I know Pap I was kidding” he chuckled as he and Serenity ate.

          “Still you better be ready to capture one today! I have a good feeling!” he grinned, finished his food, and ran out of the room to get ready for the day.

          “Yea I do too bro” he mumbled as he looked at Serenity. He gave a smile and hugged her waist tightly laying his head on her back “How did a bonehead like me get lucky enough to have somebody like you?” he asked causing Serenity to smile as she turned on his lap so she was straddling his hips.

          “I’m lucky to have you babe” she placed a kiss on his teeth which he happily returned the kiss in his own way. After a bit he deepened the kiss hugging her closer to him. This caused her to blush as deepened it with him. Soon though she pulled away for air which gave Sans the perfect opportunity to start kissing on her neck. His eye obviously was blue now because she felt the k9s and his ecto-tongue on her neck.

          “Sans we can’t do this here” she told him while giving him more access to her neck.

          “I know” he gave a husky chuckle before standing and picking her up. With two steps they were in his bedroom. She gave a nervous giggle as she was laid on the bed. As things got heated, some sins were committed, and a disturbed Papyrus stayed away from Sans’ door for a good while.

---------------------------------A few hours later-------------------------------

          The couple were walking once again to Sans’ station holding hands and just talking, making jokes, and punning it up. As they approached the station once again a noise came from the door. This time however Sans pulled Serenity with him and hid in the trees with her as a child walked by. The child was wearing a blue and purple striped shirt, and he seemed very scared.

    Sans gave a slight smile. The kid was normal, he hadn’t killed the woman in ruins. As the kid passed him he looked at Serenity and smirked as he walked out of the woods and quietly followed the kid. Serenity rolled her eyes smiling and started following also. That is until Sans stepped on a stick making it crack.

    “Turn around and shake my hand” he told the child. They turned and took Sans’ hand only to be greeted by the sound of a whoopee cushion. Serenity gave a smile as she watched the exchange, this kid seemed alright.