Epilogue

It has been a year since the barrier had been broken freeing the monsters of the Underground. The surface was just as beautiful as it had been when Serenity had fallen, and it’s even prettier now since there was snow on the ground and Christmas lights out on the houses. Absolutely gorgeous. Serenity smiled as she walked with Sans towards the house for a Christmas party that had set up. The two were sent out to get some hot chocolate and cookie dough. As they talked and laughed like normal. Eventually they got back to the house and walked in stomping their feet to get the snow off of their shoes.

          “About time you two!” Undyne yelled over at them putting an ornament on the tree.

          “Sorry Undyne” Serenity laughed as she walked to the kitchen to give Toriel the bag. Sans instantly went to the couch and plopped down.

          “Lazy bones!” Papyrus yelled “get up and help us!”

          “Nah, seems like you got the tree covered” he told his brother winking at him.

          “SAAAAANS!!!” he yelled throwing a plastic ornament at him which caused the other to laugh. Alphys gave a light giggle as she gave Undyne one of the glass ones to put up higher since she couldn’t reach it.

          Serenity walks out carrying a bundle in her arms with a smile. She sat down on the couch next to Sans laying her head on his shoulder. Sans smiled at her “She sleeping?” he asked moving the blanket away from the face of the baby that she was holding onto.

          “Yea, Tori said she fell asleep a little after we left” she smiled rubbing her finger over the baby’s chubby cheeks. The baby was human, but she had Sans’ blue eye color, and her hair was white. Which only made her cuter. The two had decided to name her December. For obvious reasons.

          “That’s my girl” Sans chuckled leaving a kiss on Serenity’s head.

          “C-can I hold her?” Alphys asked. She was still a bit awestruck that a human and a monster could produce a child, but she put away her curiosity for now.

          “Yea sure” Serenity smiled and handed December to her. “Oh that reminds me. Where’s Frisk?” she asked looking around.

          “Oh. He, Blooky, and Mettaton are out looking for the blasted canine” Papyrus told her finishing up with the ornaments.

          “Damn dog ran out after you two” Undyne told her plopping down next to Alphys and putting an arm around her causing the little dinosaur to blush and smile.

          “Oh, woops” she gave a light laugh.

          “That dog, I swear” Sans laughed also putting an arm around Serenity and hugging her shoulders. At that moment the three walked in.

          “Found it” Mettaton told everybody as he walked in carrying Frisk and Frisk carrying the dog.

          “About time” Undyne laughed. Mettaton rolled his robotic eyes and walked over to Papyrus.

          “Miss me darling?” he asked.

          “Yes. I, the great Papyrus, missed you very much!” he chirped at him hugging him tightly. This caused Sans to roll his eyes. Frisk ran over to Sans and reached his hands up to him. Sans gave a chuckle and picked him up setting him in his lap.

          “H-Here Serenity” Alphys said giving December back to her.

          “Thank you Alphys” she smiled cradling her daughter in her arms. Frisk looked at the baby in curiosity.