CHAPTER 4

JESSICA ON TOP ^

School was definitely an important, integral, indispensable, inevitable​(and alliterated adjectives) part of a high schoolers' life. But for us there was something else that rose above all this, TUITIONS. That was were we actually (kind-of) touched our books. School was just to attain 75% attendance so that we would be allowed to take up our finals. I had made myself some really great friends over there too.For all those judgmental bishes who thought I was too arrogant to make friends.ON YOUR FACE.

"HEYYYY", I could hear Cherry, Kushal and Kaira  in chorus. I was walking up to them waving excitedly when I heard a loud thud behind me. Not just me, everyone knew what (or who) it was. Clumsy head Clay. He probably had another name but he decided giving himself this COOL name,CLAY. "Huh, hello Anna, I missed you, like a LOT." He has been dropping hints ever since he joined here. I rolled my eyes even though I was facing the other way. He usually sent me long forward texts, dedicated songs to me on SELFIESH in 9XM and did all the cheesy stuff that only got on my nerves.I couldn't even think of ways to get rid of him.But he seemed so genuine and decent in his approach which made me feel that he deserved better. Right? *FAKE PUPPY EYES*

He always wore a hoodie, rode a black bicycle and listened to some crap on these old-fashioned tapes. And not to forget, a band aid on a random body part. To be very honest, he was the most intimidating person I would have ever met.

"AWWW, WE TOO MISSED HANNAH," my girl gang came to my rescue. "But isn't her name Annapoorani?"he interrogated."Now you're topping her hate list bro." they sang and we jogged to class. I bet he'll go and eat everyone's heads off today.

First up we had physics and then we had to walk down two lanes for chemistry class. That was when we caught up on all the gossip and some panipuris.

"Pinky didn't turn up for chem 'cause her boyfriend took her out on a bike ride to the grocery store."

"And he looks like 25,uncle ji. Haha!"

"Totally."

"And that one, with a bob was rambling to me about her stupid crush."

"And what did you do?"

"Just walked off half way!"

HAHAHAHA.

Just a sample conversation of our girl gang. Dope us, Lmao.

ANOTHER THUD.

"CLAY! HIRE A DRIVER FOR YOUR BICYCLE!"

"NAH! HE'D ALSO PUSH THE DRIVER OFF AND KILL HIM WITH HIS CLUMSINESS"

"I KNOW RIGHT!"

Because of Clay, I would never miss on my jogging practice. Jogging away from him was a part of my daily routine. For heaven's sake, chemistry class had an all-girls batch, JAI MATA DI *winks*.

8.30 P.M.

No no no, that's not when my time scheduled for education for the day ends. That is when it OFFICIALLY starts. 

Children are classified into two, one is Sharma ji ka beta and next is the rest of us.Remember if you get 99.9%, Sharma ji ka beta has got 99.99%. If you wake up at 3 in the morning to revise for your exams, Sharma ji ka beta hasn't sleep at all 'cause he was revising the whole night. Need more explanation?

For a teenager, "You're grounded" is just a taunt. But " Wait until Dad gets back home," is a whole different emotion. I'm even lucky because my Dad is always at home that it feels like being inside a supermarket that has CCTV cameras and a notice under it saying , "We're watching you". That too 365*24*7.

 That too 365*24*7

A.N.

HEY  MUNCHKINS! KINDA SORTA A FILLER CHAPTER BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS STILL LOVE ME. 

#68 IN HUMOR. YASSSSSSSS

ALL THE LOVE.